Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

morgan lafitte

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
if she were to mispronounce your name you'd be compelled to change it her passing remarks have been turned into screen plays if there's an elephant in the room its because she brought one she is the most interesting woman in the world

"I don't always drink yum but when I do I prefer gunn's stay thirsty monami."

I thought of this while I was watching batman forever and eating a twix

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
i'd really love it if I stopped sinking in the tavern category

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If she went for a stroll near the volcano, a new extreme sport would be invented;if she wrote a letter, the stamp would have her picture on it; if she made a mistake in punctuation, a new emoji would sweep the spiral. She is the most interesting fox in the world.

Great idea for a thread!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
If she walked into the Spar Chamber, jaws wouldn't drop, knees would. If she visited Gullet, the Frogfather would come outside and beg to do her a favor. If she wanted a flower for her hair, Avery would have the pirates plant a Skull Island Botanical garden. She is the most interesting fox in the spiral.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Calamity Finch on Jul 31, 2017 wrote:
If she walked into the Spar Chamber, jaws wouldn't drop, knees would. If she visited Gullet, the Frogfather would come outside and beg to do her a favor. If she wanted a flower for her hair, Avery would have the pirates plant a Skull Island Botanical garden. She is the most interesting fox in the spiral.
I thought she was a racoon XD

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Gasp, you are right. I thought she was a fox wearing a mask, didn't notice the tail. If you see her in bright lighting, you will still think she is in disguise and hiding in shadows. She is the most interesting pirate in the spiral.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
If you saw her eating Cheetos you would rename it to Racoonos. If she dashingly defeated one in a duel... No one would want to challenge her to a duel again.

She is the most interesting Racoon in the Spiral.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
x mandolin music playing x

x a figure steps out from the shadows x

I am the most interesting woman in the spiral!

hold up bonnie take some deep breaths!

in and out calm down!

don't start a fight!

another guy says lets start a fight!!!

mehmehmehmeh

and then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
there was blood in a single gun shot but just who shot who
at the copa Copacab-
will you cut that out!
sorry sorry sorry
don't be sorry be quiet!

please ki lock this topic!