Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housewarming Party!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
the doctor on Aug 7, 2017 wrote:
I'll see if I can be there.
I'd love for you to come!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm anticipating a good turnout, but even if it's not I'll make sure to do better next time.

Remember, Avery's Court (at the Life Fountain), Realm Commodore, 3:00 PST, and password, "Swordfish!"

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
My apologies. Commodore, not Morgan LaFitte.

(Post Edit: I originally said Morgan LaFitte. It's Commodore, as mentioned twice above. I hope some people come!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry, but I won't be able to come to your party, Aurora. I'll be on the road just as the party is underway.
I hope you have a splendid time and met many new friends ( and get a few presents as well! )

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
My deepest apologies, I was a bit late. I arrived to the fountain at 3:30 central time

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Please accept my deepest apologies. I arrived an hour late (real life issues). Maybe next time and hopefully, something doesn't come up.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
My deepest apologies, I was a bit late. I arrived to the fountain at 3:30 central time
No deep apologies needed, Robert! I'm so glad you came and got to check my House out!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I want to say thank you to everyone who came to my party. It was an amazing turnouts and the gifts were awesome!

I want to say thank you specifically to Silver Isis (Anecorbie), Faithful Christina Nightingale (Chrissy Th' Blesser), Ulysses, Clever Calamity Finch (Calamity Finch), Fearless Robert Spencer (Fearless Robert Spencer), Fearless Griffin Davenport, Red India (Spiral Cowboy), Fearless Klaus Xavier, - forgive me if I said your adjective wrong - Sullen Max Kidd (who didn't come to the House but was a participant in standing in Avery's Court; he was the second one there), and possibly more! Please let me know if I missed anyone!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I am so so so so so very sorry I missed your party, aurora. I might throw my own, and if I do, you are all invited! anyone who wants to come!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Sorry I missed the party, I for some reason didn't even look at my clock

But I am glad it was good!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I had a fantastic time finally meeting you guys. Hope Klaus is doing ok with that whole vampire bite thing

Auguri amici!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
I had a fantastic time finally meeting you guys. Hope Klaus is doing ok with that whole vampire bite thing

Auguri amici!
Vampire bite?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Aug 12, 2017 wrote:
I am so so so so so very sorry I missed your party, aurora. I might throw my own, and if I do, you are all invited! anyone who wants to come!
I'd love to come to your party if you host one!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Ever since CdeWinter's party, I wasn't really following the thread too much, as I figured it would just be done.

When I took a quick look at the end of it, seeing if there would be any new posts, I saw Calamity mentioning my party and giving a link. Thank you so, so, so much, Calamity! I had no idea!

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!