Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Glitch on my avatar

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2013
So recently I was going into Cool Ranch and when I got there I had a monkey mask on my head. Its been stuck ever since I'm now half way through Cool Ranch and even when I log on and log back off the monkey mask is still there. When I go to Skull Island the mask is still on my head. Even when I try to equip a hat or look at a new hat I can't even see what I'm getting because the Monkey mask is like glitched on or something. So can someone tell me if that's supposed to be there and if not how to fix it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaleblovesTacos on Jul 17, 2017 wrote:
So recently I was going into Cool Ranch and when I got there I had a monkey mask on my head. Its been stuck ever since I'm now half way through Cool Ranch and even when I log on and log back off the monkey mask is still there. When I go to Skull Island the mask is still on my head. Even when I try to equip a hat or look at a new hat I can't even see what I'm getting because the Monkey mask is like glitched on or something. So can someone tell me if that's supposed to be there and if not how to fix it.
Try removing your "Opposition Champion" Badge. Go to your character sheet, at the side are icons for various parts of the game; click on the Badge icon, then choose another badge - viola! you get that monkey off your back ( or, at least, your head! )

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Check your badge, if you have "Opposition Champion" as your current badge then that would explain why you have the monkey mask. Change your badge, and the mask should disappear.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
There are two possibilities here

One: your using the opposition champion badge, that'd badge gives you a monkey mask

Two: it really is a glitch and you need to contact Kingsisle