Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

summon set?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Does anyone know a good witch set that focuses on summons? I already know the robe the staff and to of the three companions.Thanks!

Community Leader
If you're talking about pvp, the most effective one I've seen runs the Level 65 Witchdoctor Moo Manchu hat and boots, Terra Cotta robe, Fall Champion staff (you'd have to substitute that with Nefarious Staff), Death's Bargain Eyepatch, the 3 star Beast Banner Totem, and an absorb charm and ring. Pet should have scent 2-3, webs, kraken's lament, rally at a minimum. The guy who runs it normally runs Scratch, Emmett, and Baar.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Matthew525011 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
If you're talking about pvp, the most effective one I've seen runs the Level 65 Witchdoctor Moo Manchu hat and boots, Terra Cotta robe, Fall Champion staff (you'd have to substitute that with Nefarious Staff), Death's Bargain Eyepatch, the 3 star Beast Banner Totem, and an absorb charm and ring. Pet should have scent 2-3, webs, kraken's lament, rally at a minimum. The guy who runs it normally runs Scratch, Emmett, and Baar.
Where can i get the totem without packs? and what can i use as a replacement for exter and baar?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Matthew525011 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
Also that hat and boots are banned from pvp.

Community Leader
kingme655 on Jul 3, 2017 wrote:
Also that hat and boots are banned from pvp.
When I referred to the Moo Manchu Witchdoctor hat and boots, I was referring to the Corrupted Wushi's hat and boots (Hat gives Mournsong/Jobu's Embrace, Boots give Mojo Storm/Jobu's Embrace) that are NOT banned from pvp and drop from various places in Moo's tower.

If you're looking for a replacement for Baar and Exeter, I guess I'd go with Bonnie and Ratbeard since Bonnie is a major offensive threat with a juju up, and Ratbeard (with htl 3, first strike 3) is a top tier defensive companion that provides a bit of offensive pressure.

There is a one-star banner, called the Bear Claw Banner, that drops from various bosses throughout the storyline. Just check out the wiki and see which one you'd prefer farming. However, DO NOT USE IT. The fewer the stars a banner has, the smaller the buff it provides. By the time you get to the one star banner, the buff it gives is relatively minimal, and thus not worth your time. I'd personally just replace it with Earthen Charm, which gives a Valor's Fortress, and is dropped by a few late-Mooshu bosses

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Matthew525011 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
When I referred to the Moo Manchu Witchdoctor hat and boots, I was referring to the Corrupted Wushi's hat and boots (Hat gives Mournsong/Jobu's Embrace, Boots give Mojo Storm/Jobu's Embrace) that are NOT banned from pvp and drop from various places in Moo's tower.

If you're looking for a replacement for Baar and Exeter, I guess I'd go with Bonnie and Ratbeard since Bonnie is a major offensive threat with a juju up, and Ratbeard (with htl 3, first strike 3) is a top tier defensive companion that provides a bit of offensive pressure.

There is a one-star banner, called the Bear Claw Banner, that drops from various bosses throughout the storyline. Just check out the wiki and see which one you'd prefer farming. However, DO NOT USE IT. The fewer the stars a banner has, the smaller the buff it provides. By the time you get to the one star banner, the buff it gives is relatively minimal, and thus not worth your time. I'd personally just replace it with Earthen Charm, which gives a Valor's Fortress, and is dropped by a few late-Mooshu bosses
That moo fight is one time only.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
There is a charm which can be farmed somewhere in Aquila

It gives you Stygian chorus so it allows you to summon 5 skeletal hoplites

Community Leader
kingme655 on Jul 5, 2017 wrote:
That moo fight is one time only.
You're making no sense man. The hat and boots I am referring to come from Moo Manchu's tower, the 10 floor tower at the end of the Paths of Penance. Every fight is repeatable (even the level 45 Moo Manchu dungeon can be repeated). The aforementioned hat and boots drop from the 4-lock chests, which are after the 4th and 8th floors in the dungeon, as well as being dropped randomly from almost any floor within the tower.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Matthew525011 on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
You're making no sense man. The hat and boots I am referring to come from Moo Manchu's tower, the 10 floor tower at the end of the Paths of Penance. Every fight is repeatable (even the level 45 Moo Manchu dungeon can be repeated). The aforementioned hat and boots drop from the 4-lock chests, which are after the 4th and 8th floors in the dungeon, as well as being dropped randomly from almost any floor within the tower.
and I only realized that after I posted.