Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet is a ghost shadow

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I was helping in Cool Ranch,(Castillo Sapo) and in the Aquillan Labyrinth yesterday on my Buccaneer. In a number of fights, my pink marshadillow seemed to stay by my side in the same way it usually follows outside fights. When I made a move on the enemy it followed along. If the fight animation appeared where the Dillo was, the dillo flickered off then back again. When my pet officially joined the fights, there appeared to be a couple of them, one in it's own battleboard spot, and one next to me. The first couple times I saw this ghost pet, I thought 1. my pet had joined the fight when I wasn't noticing and 2. Does someone else here have a Marshadillow too?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
I've had this happen a few times too. It seems to happen when you get pulled into a fight from a great distance.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
That sounds about right. In the Castillo, as soon as the first pirate went through the door, dialog happened and I was stuck. As soon as I went through the door, I was pulled in. In the labyrinth, a couple of us kept getting pulled in from a long way away.