Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is there a place to change your flags?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2015
Recently, I have been wanting to change my flag as I am level 18 and the flag was made with someone and I kinda agreed to it to be polite. Is there anyway to change my flag?

Dead-eye Sam : Level 18 Musketeer
Red Sam : Level 57 Bucaneer

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SlashingSabre on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:
Recently, I have been wanting to change my flag as I am level 18 and the flag was made with someone and I kinda agreed to it to be polite. Is there anyway to change my flag?

Go to the Bazaar, in a back room there's an NPC called Major Flagstaff - talk to him to change you r flag. It'll cost you 100 crowns.
If you don't have crowns at the moment, you can earn 100 per day by doing KI trivia games.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
In the back room of the bazaar, a dog named Major Flagstaff.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yes you can change your flag for 100 crowns

Go to the Bazaar and go near the black market and you should see a dog called Major Flagstaff

There you can change your flag and preview it on a first mate

Have fun!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Hi Slashing Sabre! Welcome to the message boards!
Yes, there is!

Major Flagstaff (The person that changes it for you) is in the Bazaar. He is located in the left room. It cost 100 crowns to change your flag!

If you don't have those crowns, simply go to Kingsisle Trivia. Log in, and every trivia you do, you get 10 crowns! It will allow you to do 10 trivia (100 crowns) a day. Time consuming, but you won't have to pay!

See you in the skyways!

Misty

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Yes there is, go to the bazaar and go behind the counter, you will see a dog that can change your flag.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Yes there is; KI added it, inside the building of the Skull Island bazaar, next to the Kraken Skulls tavern.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yay! So many helpful pirates!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
SlashingSabre on Jun 30, 2017 wrote:

Welcome to the Message Boards, Sam, and great Message Boards name!

At the back of the Bazaar, in the little warehouse to the left, is a Dog from Marleybone named Major Flagstaff. He can change your flag for 100 Crowns, so make sure it's a wise decision!