Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morph with me? (Part 2)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
As I explained in the previous part I've never really understood how morphing works but I'd like to have a powerful Musketeer. I have a Musketeer Maxotaur that I was lucky enough to get Grants Burstfire from but that about all I figure I'll get from him. Would anyone be willing to morph with me in exchange for Doubloons or quest help?

Also, Indigo Ring, if this post finds you I put up a similar post a few months ago and kind of dropped the ball on checking it, if you are still willing to let me morph with you let me know and we can work out a meeting. I don't work this week for the most part so I should be on a lot during the evening.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
You put out an intimidating wish list last time. I never even saw a pet with all the stuff you wanted. I suggest you present yourself and pet in the morph tent at a busy time there, and say you are looking to morph for a good musketeer pet. I bet you with find someone willing and with a good pet. You have a nice pet and a good talent on it. It might take several morphs, but I've gotten lucky with Random morphs with High pedigree pets that way. In the meantime, you are improving your own pet's morphing stock.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry, I got your posts mixed up with Steven Owlhunter's post looking for a Buccaneer pet with a long list of desired forms, powers and talents. I'm sure you will find someone to morph with, and I bet it won't cost you doubloons. You could try posting a day, time and realm for a meet in the morph tent, for people working on Musketeer pets. Musketeer Morphing night! Just a good idea to give it at least a couple days in advance, one day for One-Eyed Jack to post it and another for people to see it. it's a good idea to list a time zone, or mention if you are using the KI Central time zone, when you say when to meet.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Jerricho, try to give folks a couple of days lead time for meeting up to morph. Remember that the boards are moderated so you won't necessarily see your post the same day you post it.

I'll mention to Indigo that you're looking for him. I'm sure he'll be along to morph with you when you have a chance to coordinate.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Calamity. How about Monday 8 PM Central time. Meet at the tent in Ratbeard realm? Saying Monday should be enough time for this post to be reviewed and posted here.

I will send along a pirate named Chase Nichols; he has my best Musketeer pet.

-Indigo Ring

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Indigo Ring on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
Hi Calamity. How about Monday 8 PM Central time. Meet at the tent in Ratbeard realm? Saying Monday should be enough time for this post to be reviewed and posted here.

I will send along a pirate named Chase Nichols; he has my best Musketeer pet.

-Indigo Ring
Sounds okay, though the time is tight to get RSVP posts on. I'll try to be there on whichever pirate has the best musketeer pets. I hope this time works for Jerrico1195; after all, he started this quest to breed a better Musketeer pet. Monday, July 3rd, 8pm Central time, Realm: Ratbeard- The first Musketeer Morphing night! See you in the morph tent.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
I have to work through most of the rest of the week, however I can definitely be at the Tent, Ratbeard Realm, next Monday, July 11th at 8 PM PST. That's 11 PM for me so I should definitely be home by then even if I do work. Let me know if that will work for you.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Monday the 11th. Ratbeard.

I can do two hours earlier if that is more convenient.

Hopefully I will remember!

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hang on - Monday the 10th or Tuesday the 11th?

I can do Monday, but not Tuesday.

-Indigo

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
LOL I guess that's why no one was there in realm Ratbeard on July 3, except me. There were plenty of people there in Realm Avery, but I don't think they had heard about an event. Knowing how these things go, I suggest a time range where people will hang around in the tent, both for people who might be late, and time for second and third morphs with various pets.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Given we are trying for musketeer pets, maybe the realm should be Ol' Fish Eye's, the musketeer trainer's realm.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
Yeah I meant Monday.

I hardly ever get called in on those so I should be there.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Okay, so we have Monday, July 10, and realm Ol Fish eye good? What time? For Simplicity, I'd use central time zone time as the official King Isle time, cause people are used to KI announcements in that time. I added a new thread for Musketeer pet Morphing nights, to be a little more noticeable, rather than buried in the thread.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I remembered this week! Went to Ratbeard at the appointed time, and hung out for over an hour. Saw a bucky wander in. Then a witchy. And a privy and then a swashie. No muskies.

Somewhere in there I checked the message boards and found a nefarious pirate had attempted to change both the time and the realm. So I popped over to OFE a few times, but was all alone. Well, besides crew and more pets than I care to mention.

So I went back at 10:00 and hung around for a while. Nobody around.

Ah well, I forgot last week so I suppose it was my turn to hang about listening to crickets chirp.

-Indigo

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Sorry I missed it, I do want to try again. As for the timing, I did go on July 3 at 8 Central, but it sounds like I was a week early, because others seemed to have been planning for the 10th or 11th. I did ask, twice, if Ol Fish Eye realm would be OK, before I posted an announcement. (I was thinking if this worked, to post for a Swash pet night on Morgan, etc, for each class) Jerricho1195, who started this, couldn't make it till 8pm Pacific time. Just because you don't see musketeers, does not mean that theothers are not there with a musketeer pet to morph. That might be the pirate who has gold to morph. Or a swash that uses a stabby / shooty weapon and musketeer aiding pet.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, it is notoriously hard to coordinate morphing or any kind of rendezvous on these message boards because of the delay between when a post is made and when it appears (I understand and fully agree with the reason for this review process, incidentally). In this case, as I am not playing Pirate heavily at the moment I was not keeping a close eye on the message boards so only noticed the proposed change to time-and-realm after I went to the original rendezvous point.

Calamity: " Just because you don't see musketeers, does not mean that the others are not there with a musketeer pet to morph."

They begged Chase to morph with them, but he insisted he would only morph with proper musketeers and rejected their pleas with an evil laugh! Actually, none indicated any desire to morph and all faded away within seconds of appearing, so I don't think any of them were there to morph at all.

Jericho, name a time and place for the next rendezvous. I will try my best to accommodate your time. Calamity's idea of Old Fish Eye is a good one as it is easy to remember. Again, I will be sending Chase Nichols as he has my best shooty pets so far.

-Indigo