Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Willing to help someone

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Since my is nearly fully maxed (His companions are the only thing that isn't, and the lowest is level 68) I want to do something in the free time that most of my companions (Well, that I use) are on Brawlin' because I work on one pirate, then max it and then work on another and I don't want my membership to go to waste. And so I thought I could help someone because to quote Steve from "Minecraft is for everyone"....

"It's fun! To be nice to someone!"

I am willing to help with any world except for Cool Ranch part 1+Port Regal. Because those two parts bring back bad memories (To make a long story short: On my and it took about 5 months each to get through that part, so it brings back bad memories)

So if anyone needs my help, I would love to help! And something I want to note; I would greatly prefer someone who NEEDS my help, not just wants my help. And I can only help one at once. So if you need my help, tell me!