Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i just wanna know who wants to morph

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 26, 2017
i know its kinda stupid to start an entire new thing like this,but im dying to try morphing pets with other people and in particular im looking for someone with the ebon spectre pet or something like that, and i just wanted to put this up here so others can see it and reply if they/you wanna find me in the game and try morphing together :3

Ensign
Jan 28, 2016
You're not stupid, in fact you came to the right place to ask!
Throughout my years of morphing and playing this game, i believe that if you want to have a pet the GRANTS epics and talents, get a pet that's has a high pedigree. Appearance don't matter.

1. Want a specific class pet, like a pet that only grants (Burst fire, overwatch double tap etc.), (witch hunter, mojo echo, readied spell etc.), and melee (relentless, blade storm, repel border etc), then don't morph pets with more than two class of epics.

2. Now if you want a special breed, like the Not So Great White Shark with the Ebon Spectre,(which i believe gives you the black shark with red fog, sorry, i forgot the name), then breed.

You want special breed and grants epics and talents? Breed the mix breed first (1), then go for the pedigree (2)

Admiral
May 30, 2010
heyguysitstinsel on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
i know its kinda stupid to start an entire new thing like this,but im dying to try morphing pets with other people and in particular im looking for someone with the ebon spectre pet or something like that, and i just wanted to put this up here so others can see it and reply if they/you wanna find me in the game and try morphing together :3
Go hang out in the Morphing tent in Avery. There's plenty of folks there who will morph with you.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
heyguysitstinsel on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Heyguysitstinsel!

I'd love to Morph with you! Let me know when a great time would be and I'll check my schedule.