Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lvl 70 Marleybone Galleon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 29, 2012
Were do we buy Marleybone lvl 70 Heavy Galleon? I've looked at the ship vendor in Valencia but he only has Eagle, Bison, Royal Navy and Pirate class. Is there another vendor in Valencia that I missed? I see these ships around the skyway but can't figure out where to get one. Nothing in the Crown Shop. Is it a pack item

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Glendon44 on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
Were do we buy Marleybone lvl 70 Heavy Galleon? I've looked at the ship vendor in Valencia but he only has Eagle, Bison, Royal Navy and Pirate class. Is there another vendor in Valencia that I missed? I see these ships around the skyway but can't figure out where to get one. Nothing in the Crown Shop. Is it a pack item
You might try Isle of Dogs in Marleybone, ship vendors everywhere are carrying level 70 ships - even in Scrimshaw ( Spiral Pirate Galleons ).
I believe Royal Navy is a galleon.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The "Marleybone" galleon is the Royal Navy origin ship.

Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
Ummmm.... Royal Navy is Marleybone.

Clever George Richardson Lv 70
Fearless Quinn Lv 44

Ensign
Jan 28, 2016
You didn't say anything about finding one in Marleybone. Have you checked one there?

Ensign
Jan 28, 2016
Sry i was wrong. The Royal Navy IS the Marleybone Ship.