Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler trouble with Final Battle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
I'm having a lot of trouble with the final battle against Kane. It is usually Queen that is screwing me up. Her first strike 3 as you may know can see through fog. And she moves so far down the board that the only one that can get a hit off with fog is Bonnie Anne. Even then she usually dies that turn because everyone but her is fogged, so she is targeted. Please Help!

Clever George Richardson Lv 70
Fearless Quinn Lv 44
Bloody Morgan Lv 29
Cynical Jared Lv 16

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you are attempting this battle solo, my advice is to find a team. Even one other pirate will tip the odds more in your favor.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever George on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble with the final battle against Kane. It is usually Queen that is screwing me up. Her first strike 3 as you may know can see through fog. And she moves so far down the board that the only one that can get a hit off with fog is Bonnie Anne. Even then she usually dies that turn because everyone but her is fogged, so she is targeted. Please Help!

Fearless Quinn Lv 44
Bloody Morgan Lv 29
Cynical Jared Lv 16
Are you trying this solo? Please consider using team-up.
If you still want to do this solo try using this team:
El Toro
Fan Flanders
Ratbeard ( for his HtL & I hope you've given him 3 ranks in that I also recommend FS3 for him, too ) while hidden he can stop queen in her tracks.
Or Gracie Conrad, who also has HtL & her Golem summons which has HtL.
Use any doubloons that can delay Queen's movement across the board. Ice, summons, or the push back kind help.
If you have enough dodge consider attacking Queen yourself ( Yes, her FS3 will remove your hide but you can handle her better than most of your companions. )
I really don't like taking Bonnie into that battle, not only because she's a target, but if she goes on a burst fire rampage against Rooke; it'll be a disaster for your team.
If you can, try to get to the last line of the enemy's side of the board: This will give you a movement buff similar to Queen's.
Any of this advice can also be used in a team-up.
Good Luck!

Ensign
Dec 25, 2015
Thank you so much! I beat Kane after I teamed up with another swash and a privateer! We actually beat Queen first!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Clever George on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:
Thank you so much! I beat Kane after I teamed up with another swash and a privateer! We actually beat Queen first!

Good to hear that, matey!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Clever George on Jun 8, 2017 wrote:

Congratulations, George! What wonderful news!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Queen's move all the way down the board can be countered by the golem, then counter again with her mine. If you want, scratch could make your poisons do around 800-1000 here, so you could hide and poison, and she'd basically be gone.