Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Black Market - Did KI forget about this place

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Back in the ancient past - KI created the black market - a place to buy goodies for scrip.
However since it was created not one new thing has been added to this place.

I think it would be very nice to see new items / especially more doubloons / maybe make some of the current ones available there for scrip.

Or new weapons and gear.

Sorry no new housing please as there is already way to much of this kind of stuff in the game.

We need things we can use - not just stuff to look at

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on May 14, 2017 wrote:
Back in the ancient past - KI created the black market - a place to buy goodies for scrip.

I think it would be very nice to see new items / especially more doubloons / maybe make some of the current ones available there for scrip.

Or new weapons and gear.

Sorry no new housing please as there is already way to much of this kind of stuff in the game.

I agree that new stock should be added to the Black Market. Gear, accessories ( accessories that give us stats ) and doubloons ( but not doubloons already available ).
And yes ,more housing goods would be nice as well. I think that there is not really enough housing stuff for this game for players to create unique designs in their home.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
A new pet or some cheaper doubloons would be nice, yes.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Krigleblort on May 14, 2017 wrote:

Or new weapons and gear.

I definitely agree with you on the Black Market principle, Krigleblort!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to disagree with you on no new Housing items. There have not been enough Housing items in this last year! I'm hoping 2017 will be a change for KingsIsle, and a chance to maybe make a new House! I've been waiting and waiting for a new House, and the last one they developed was Smuggler's Cove, which I think was in 2014 or 2015!

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Perhaps a brand new house would be nice, still not sure we need more than we already have to fill them up with thou.
But if they add a new house - they need to fix the teleporters first, as you can not currently place them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on May 16, 2017 wrote:
Perhaps a brand new house would be nice, still not sure we need more than we already have to fill them up with thou.
But if they add a new house - they need to fix the teleporters first, as you can not currently place them.
I have had no problems placing teleporters, maybe you're trying to place them in the wrong locations.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
As to the teleporters / I have many down in many houses / but over the last 4 months can not put ANY down in any house for any character on any account

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on May 16, 2017 wrote:
As to the teleporters / I have many down in many houses / but over the last 4 months can not put ANY down in any house for any character on any account
Very strange, I bought a teleporter in March during the Save Green on Green sale and placed in my WD HooDoo House without any trouble.