Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Has This Happened to You?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I was logged on this afternoon, and having nothing better to do ( hint, hint KI ) I decided to visit each of my houses in turn.
I was astounded by the amount of "stuff" ( nay, utter junk ) I've accumulated in 4 & 1/2 years of game play.
I'm not talking about ships, pets or mounts ( although I have a fair amount ), but of just decorative furnishings
Also, the sad truth is; in 2 of those properties, I found it necessary to buy Bric-a-Brac potions for both the outside and inside of those houses!
So, has this happened to you, yet?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
While I haven't purchased any bric-a-brac elixirs, I have purchased additional houses for all my pirates to hold their "stuff." Luckily, their attics hold a lot as well.

Many, many packs yielded many, many, MANY pet trail pieces, extra wallpapers, etc., that I couldn't possibly place.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Oh yeah, this has happened to me already in BOTH games. After cleaning out my attics I still don't have enough room to hoard all my stuff! DX

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
anecorbie on May 10, 2017 wrote:
I was logged on this afternoon, and having nothing better to do ( hint, hint KI ) I decided to visit each of my houses in turn.
I was astounded by the amount of "stuff" ( nay, utter junk ) I've accumulated in 4 & 1/2 years of game play.
I'm not talking about ships, pets or mounts ( although I have a fair amount ), but of just decorative furnishings
Also, the sad truth is; in 2 of those properties, I found it necessary to buy Bric-a-Brac potions for both the outside and inside of those houses!
It has.

I love decorating, but it's almost always sparse lookin' thanks to the sheer size. I like making taverns in my properties, but always the other places have much much less then they look like they should.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Yes in both games I have 13 house in wizards 11 of them are just filled with random furniture

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Oh yeah - especially in Wizard to say the least.

I've always enjoyed being able to get so creative with the house decorating - as a matter of fact it's probably my favorite side activity. More often than not I get so carried away that I end up buying a few potions... This one house that I have (in Wizard, that is), I - apparently - ended up buying the max amount of potions I could have for the house, and there were still many things that I wanted to add to it but couldn't (even though it looked like I could), so I ended up only putting in the furniture that I felt was more important to have - and getting rid of some of the extra stuff that wasn't too important (which was actually pretty tough).

And there are times that I wish there were ways to expand the bank as well. I don't always use every piece of furniture (or item period) that I've either picked up from my travels - and liked and kept, or bought from the bazaar. Then it just sits in my bank, taking up much needed space.

But then again, I just have a serious hording problem.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
Now that I think of it, I should open a pillow store.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hoodoo Mistress on May 12, 2017 wrote:
Oh yeah - especially in Wizard to say the least.

I've always enjoyed being able to get so creative with the house decorating - as a matter of fact it's probably my favorite side activity. More often than not I get so carried away that I end up buying a few potions... This one house that I have (in Wizard, that is), I - apparently - ended up buying the max amount of potions I could have for the house, and there were still many things that I wanted to add to it but couldn't (even though it looked like I could), so I ended up only putting in the furniture that I felt was more important to have - and getting rid of some of the extra stuff that wasn't too important (which was actually pretty tough).

And there are times that I wish there were ways to expand the bank as well. I don't always use every piece of furniture (or item period) that I've either picked up from my travels - and liked and kept, or bought from the bazaar. Then it just sits in my bank, taking up much needed space.

But then again, I just have a serious hording problem.
When you consider that W101 housing includes garden plots as part of the furnishings of a house, I'm not surprised that many players need more space.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
anecorbie on May 13, 2017 wrote:
When you consider that W101 housing includes garden plots as part of the furnishings of a house, I'm not surprised that many players need more space.
That's the thing, I don't even do any gardening.