Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have soloed the game

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I recently returned to the game as decided to solo the hardest things in the game on my privateer, kane and the smugglers without doubloons, i succeeded and on the fight i beat kane i did it without losing a companion, and later that day on my first attempt i soloed the smugglers arena with 4 companions being lost, emmett, bonnie, nausica, and egg shen(?)

Blood's flames, nefarious staff, and beast banner were essential to this

How i soloed kane: i used scratch, emmett, and nausica, Rooke was the key as long as he remained kane could teleport and deadly frenzy, so i used blood flames to kill him in 1 round and used scorpions after that to absorb queens ridiculous hits, after that i cleaned up the rest and shot kane from afar with emmett and nausica, took me i'd say 3 or 4 attempts to get it right

How i soloed smugglers: i used a wide variety of companions during this, but for every battle until he got knocked out i used emmett, i would use scorpions to absorb all the guaranteed hits and use emmett to slow down the enemies so theyd be forced with their programming to target the scorpions, id then beast banner if enough were still alive and then use blood flames to help clean up and wipe those massive health pools they had

i hope this helps some of you if you seek to do the same or are currently seeking to do the same, i am a PvP player at heart but i look forward to whatever challenges KI puts out for PvE in the future

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
zuto4011a on May 4, 2017 wrote:
I recently returned to the game as decided to solo the hardest things in the game on my privateer, kane and the smugglers without doubloons, i succeeded and on the fight i beat kane i did it without losing a companion, and later that day on my first attempt i soloed the smugglers arena with 4 companions being lost, emmett, bonnie, nausica, and egg shen(?)

Blood's flames, nefarious staff, and beast banner were essential to this

How i soloed kane: i used scratch, emmett, and nausica, Rooke was the key as long as he remained kane could teleport and deadly frenzy, so i used blood flames to kill him in 1 round and used scorpions after that to absorb queens ridiculous hits, after that i cleaned up the rest and shot kane from afar with emmett and nausica, took me i'd say 3 or 4 attempts to get it right

How i soloed smugglers: i used a wide variety of companions during this, but for every battle until he got knocked out i used emmett, i would use scorpions to absorb all the guaranteed hits and use emmett to slow down the enemies so theyd be forced with their programming to target the scorpions, id then beast banner if enough were still alive and then use blood flames to help clean up and wipe those massive health pools they had

i hope this helps some of you if you seek to do the same or are currently seeking to do the same, i am a PvP player at heart but i look forward to whatever challenges KI puts out for PvE in the future
yep.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on May 5, 2017 wrote:
yep.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
And now it's the Privateer's Mutual Appreciation Society! Congrats to both of you! I still haven't soloed the Tower or Smuggler's.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
That's why I love this game, you can solo things. Although I do lose sometimes when I'm not paying attention to the game. I haven't had help from anyone my entire time.