Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sky Spirit, I want that!, Sky Spirit unequipable!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Ok hold tight, i'm about to tell you a story that just happened to me, its so funny my friend even said its KingsIsle trolling me:

So I was doing Ulysses Palace for gear that gives Sky Spirit, whilist i'm a (Why else would I farm it?) and there are the 2 last battles that drop gear that give it. So I did the first battle and got nothing! Then, the second battle also nothing! But then as I used Meretz, for the quick boost of crowns I needed for a second chance chest; And then I get the chest: KI trolls me and gives me what I WANTED, but not what I NEEDED, I got the power I wanted but guess what?

Nemean Breastplate

Only! I'm like what the heck! Why would buccaneers even need this? Is KI trying to troll us with these unneeded gear for other classes!? Well just r.i.p me.

Wish me better luck next time, KI.

Generous BlazeJackson Level 70 (P.S. KI, watch out! I might troll ya back for this , Tell your employees One-Eyed Jack!

Administrator
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 2, 2017 wrote:
Ok hold tight, i'm about to tell you a story that just happened to me, its so funny my friend even said its KingsIsle trolling me:

So I was doing Ulysses Palace for gear that gives Sky Spirit, whilist i'm a (Why else would I farm it?) and there are the 2 last battles that drop gear that give it. So I did the first battle and got nothing! Then, the second battle also nothing! But then as I used Meretz, for the quick boost of crowns I needed for a second chance chest; And then I get the chest: KI trolls me and gives me what I WANTED, but not what I NEEDED, I got the power I wanted but guess what?

Nemean Breastplate

Only! I'm like what the heck! Why would buccaneers even need this? Is KI trying to troll us with these unneeded gear for other classes!? Well just r.i.p me.

Generous BlazeJackson Level 70 (P.S. KI, watch out! I might troll ya back for this , Tell your employees One-Eyed Jack!
We wish you better luck next time!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 2, 2017 wrote:

Nemean Breastplate

What, buccaneers don't have musket or swash companions that could benefit from Sky Spirit? So pass it to the shared bank and make a buck ( if you haven't already have one. )

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Too bad, can't farm that place anymore: I'm on crowns for Valencia 2 now. Guess ill have to farm the Crab Thugs again for the Patch of Serpentine, even though I had no luck for 6 hours in a 2-Day time period farming them.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Generous Blaze Jac... on May 6, 2017 wrote:
Too bad, can't farm that place anymore: I'm on crowns for Valencia 2 now. Guess ill have to farm the Crab Thugs again for the Patch of Serpentine, even though I had no luck for 6 hours in a 2-Day time period farming them.
Crab Thugs also have been reported to drop the Greaves of Bellerophon, which is another Sky Spirit piece for Swashbucklers. I don't think they have any high level outfits that provide the power, so I'm not sure what you were farming for in Ulysses' Palace.

Here is a link to the Provides Ability Table in the Pirate101 Central Wiki:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Basic:ProvidesAbility_Table

Just click on your priates' Class tab, then the "Expand" option for the level range you are interested in. You'll see a very nice list of items and the abilities provided by them.

Good Luck!