Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Blue Bunny

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Hey Decius, I was wondering if we could get a hint as to how to make the Blue Bunnicorn that runs around the track in Circus Maximus. I have tried a few combos but got no luck.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius hasn't posted since the end of March. Maybe he's on vacation in Mirage...

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I will see about making sure the blue one gets to the morphing tent.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on May 9, 2017 wrote:
Decius hasn't posted since the end of March. Maybe he's on vacation in Mirage...

Or, he could be busy designing new pets & their hybrids for an update....

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Willowydream on May 9, 2017 wrote:

It has been busy around here for various reasons.
I also have been training someone up on how to do Pets and Mounts so when I do go on vacation there is someone who knows all the ins and outs and how to slop out the stables.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on May 10, 2017 wrote:
I also have been training someone up on how to do Pets and Mounts so when I do go on vacation there is someone who knows all the ins and outs and how to slop out the stables.
Excellent! An apprentice you've been keeping under your hat.

I hope things are busy for good reasons

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on May 10, 2017 wrote:
Perhaps give it to Hawkules? He DOES have experience with such things............But then again.......It's Hawkules we are talking about.