Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is really important?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
What is really important to all the pirate 101 players?

I know that I personally want more story line and new adventures.

I see a Lot of posts about houses and housing items / pets / outfits / companions etc. but is any of that really important if we have nothing new to do?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
What is really important to all the pirate 101 players?

I know that I personally want more story line and new adventures.

I see a Lot of posts about houses and housing items / pets / outfits / companions etc. but is any of that really important if we have nothing new to do?
While storyline content is good, we need something that will keep bringing us back into the game after we've whipped the bad guys/saved the Spiral: and that's side content.
Fishing, gardening, and crafting or anything that KI can come up with for us to do after we've finished the current storyline.
That's what's important.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
While storyline content is good, we need something that will keep bringing us back into the game after we've whipped the bad guys/saved the Spiral: and that's side content.
Fishing, gardening, and crafting or anything that KI can come up with for us to do after we've finished the current storyline.
That's what's important.
A good question and a good answer.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
We need both. Btw I haven't seen you in game in forever Esperanza.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey