Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ask ki live

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi i love the ki live episodes a lot but I wish we could ask questions from the message boards to instead of just twitter a lot of players don't have twitter or can't use it because they don't want to give out personal info ( I speak from personal experience) why can't we make a thread on the message boards for ki live questions like vadima or blind mews thread what do you think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Why is there some animosity between Ratbeard & Catbeard?
RB: "Are ye still a stinkin' coward?"
CB: "Did you take him on out of pity?"
Is this just a Rodent vs. Feline thing or is there some past history?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
It would be cool if KI did a monthly live stream where they created a thread where we could ask questions and they could have a KI live dedicated to going through them all. Each month they could alternate between their two main games and it would also be a great way to connect with the community.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
silver swordcoral on Mar 20, 2017 wrote:
hi i love the ki live episodes a lot but I wish we could ask questions from the message boards to instead of just twitter a lot of players don't have twitter or can't use it because they don't want to give out personal info ( I speak from personal experience) why can't we make a thread on the message boards for ki live questions like vadima or blind mews thread what do you think?
Yeah. That'd be neat. Able to ask questions on KI Live from the games' websites, that'd be a great way to communicate. Far safer to do it that way.

It'd take some time to make such a special thread that does so while KI Live's latest episode goes up, but, I would like to see that made & running probably next time.