Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dixie Chicks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 16, 2015
I am lvl 30 and on the cool ranch quest for Dixie Chicks. I have found all but seven, I can't find the Castillo Sapo Chick anywhere in Castillo Sapo and all the other areas I can't get into. This is my last quest and I don't know how to get anymore. What do I do?!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The Castillo Sapo Chick is at the back of the castle. Don't enter the Couryard. Go around the outside of the castle and you should find it in the back.

As for the others, just follow the Quests and you will get to them.

Good Luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Tinat12 on Mar 17, 2017 wrote:
I am lvl 30 and on the cool ranch quest for Dixie Chicks. I have found all but seven, I can't find the Castillo Sapo Chick anywhere in Castillo Sapo and all the other areas I can't get into. This is my last quest and I don't know how to get anymore. What do I do?!
Look very carefully in all places that are mentioned in the quest log, some of these chicks are placed very sneakily behind buildings or easy-to-over-look nooks.
For example, the Castillo Sapo chick is behind the main building near some rocks. go slowly through the area, remember that these chicks are also small, you need a keen eye.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The Castillo Sapo Dixie Chick is located at the back of the Fortress, next to a cactus. If you need more help, the Pirate101 Central wiki has a guide to this quest:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dixie_Chicks#tab=Quest_Guide