Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Free reset on characters and companions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Have they changed this recently? All my old characters and companions have one free reset while my newly created ones no longer have this. So that it now requires you too pay crowns too change characters training points and gold too change companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sensible Seamus on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
Have they changed this recently? All my old characters and companions have one free reset while my newly created ones no longer have this. So that it now requires you too pay crowns too change characters training points and gold too change companions.
How new are you "newly created" characters? If you created them after the VA2 update then they wouldn't be eligible for a reset. Your old characters, having been around for the VA2 update, got the reset automatically. I still have my captain's reset, but I'm not going to use it; its a hassle to do it and I'm happy enough with my training.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Thanks. The two new characters I created were post Valencia 2. So this is my 8th character in total to take too max. Any plans at KI too increase character slots from 6? Currently at level 24.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sensible Seamus on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
Thanks. The two new characters I created were post Valencia 2. So this is my 8th character in total to take too max. Any plans at KI too increase character slots from 6? Currently at level 24.
I don't believe that KI has any plans to increase the amount of characters on an account. We only have 5 classes of pirate anyway.
They haven't even increased characters for Wizard101 and in that game there are 7 schools of magic.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
Very true. I will admit I tried wizards but I didn't find it that interesting. Also even after 7 storyline runs on pirates there is also lots too learn. On my 6th attempt I figured I had mastered nautical xp only too discover I was still being out gunned. So on attempt 7 I think finally I have mastered the art of sailing!