Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Haveing a Problem with the game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
So, Ive played pirate 101 for a while know and I've seen bugs a lot but idk if this is a bug or my computer but whenever i start up the pirate101 application the game will work properly but the sound isn't on, all of my sound options are up to max, i just can't play pirate without the sound please Kingsisle HELP ME

-Dylan Lvl 56

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
My sound has been working fine since the game was first released. You might try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't help, send an e-mail to support@pirate101.com and explain the problem to them. Make sure that you send the e-mail from the e-mail account that you used when setting up Pirate101 since this will allow them to identify you and your account.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
dadada472 on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
So, Ive played pirate 101 for a while know and I've seen bugs a lot but idk if this is a bug or my computer but whenever i start up the pirate101 application the game will work properly but the sound isn't on, all of my sound options are up to max, i just can't play pirate without the sound please Kingsisle HELP ME

-Dylan Lvl 56
Did you check your computer's sound and make sure that the speakers are also on?