Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A few questions...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ahoy thar, matey's! Its Rob here and I had some questions about the game, most of you who have been here for a while, (Chrissy, Anecorbie, Valkoor,etc) will know that about 2 years ago I was active here, but I had computer issues, and I had to go away for a while, but I just recently returned and am happy to be back! but obviously a few things have changed while I was away, so I had a couple questions...
I've completed the storyline, defeated Kane, in the end cutscene you see the Queen survives, are there any plans to continue the storyline from there in future updates?
Will we ever get to go to El Dorado?
And most of all, will we ever get to go to any of the worlds that we hear about in game? (Krokatopia, Grizzleheim, etcc.)

Thanks for reading matey's!

Fearless Robert spencer
Brave Robert Spencer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy thar, matey's! Its Rob here and I had some questions about the game, most of you who have been here for a while, (Chrissy, Anecorbie, Valkoor,etc) will know that about 2 years ago I was active here, but I had computer issues, and I had to go away for a while, but I just recently returned and am happy to be back! but obviously a few things have changed while I was away, so I had a couple questions...
I've completed the storyline, defeated Kane, in the end cutscene you see the Queen survives, are there any plans to continue the storyline from there in future updates?
And most of all, will we ever get to go to any of the worlds that we hear about in game? (Krokatopia, Grizzleheim, etcc.)

Fearless Robert spencer
Brave Robert Spencer
Welcome back to Maraudership Robert.
Your best bet would be do snuggle down with a good mug of hot, spiced Yum and do a little catch up reading in Blind Mew's newest musings. He answers a lot of questions for us there along with giving us some great advice.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:

Fearless Robert spencer
Brave Robert Spencer
Welcome back, Fearless Robert! There is nothing solid known about the new story arc or if El Dorado has been side-lined, but in the recent KI Live both Tom & Leah hinted that there are updates planned for P101 "but they're not ready to be revealed". We'll just have to wait and see!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Welcome back, Fearless Robert! There is nothing solid known about the new story arc or if El Dorado has been side-lined, but in the recent KI Live both Tom & Leah hinted that there are updates planned for P101 "but they're not ready to be revealed". We'll just have to wait and see!
Ah, Va bene! Thank you for the information, Madonna.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
Welcome back to Maraudership Robert.
Your best bet would be do snuggle down with a good mug of hot, spiced Yum and do a little catch up reading in Blind Mew's newest musings. He answers a lot of questions for us there along with giving us some great advice.
Bene, thank you for the information!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If I may have a question for you?

Why do you always end your posts with a bit of Italian, not a bother for me because I can read it but for other people it's really a just a jumble of letters

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2017 wrote:
If I may have a question for you?

Why do you always end your posts with a bit of Italian, not a bother for me because I can read it but for other people it's really a just a jumble of letters
He's just a hopeless romantic

Virtuous Dante Ramsey