Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Retopic: Food Fight!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Boiled spinach will cause everyone in the room to spontaneously die of disgust without you breaking a sweat.
But how do you serve it to them?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Pirate101 fan on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Boiled spinach will cause everyone in the room to spontaneously die of disgust without you breaking a sweat.
But...I like spinach, boiled or fresh.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Feb 10, 2017 wrote:
But...I like spinach, boiled or fresh.
Now we know the secret of your success!
I prefer steamed or fresh spinach, boiled is horrible, it becomes a mush * shudder*

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Feb 11, 2017 wrote:
Now we know the secret of your success!
I prefer steamed or fresh spinach, boiled is horrible, it becomes a mush * shudder*
I too prefer Fresh Spinach, especially in Salads.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
*Gives secret yet VERY strong Spinach Lovers handshake*

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
Re-visiting the pizza idea; a pizza shield with garlic breadstick sword.
Tootsie Pop staffy weapon in your choice of flavors - cherry, grape or orange.
Soda can bombs, shake it up, enemy opens can - BOOM!!!
Excuse me, I need a snack now.

P.S. I like spinach on pizza!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here are some dishes of my own 4 to be exact.

1.Club Sandwich- Crafted from the sky father himself in Aquila. This may look like a delicious sandwich, layers upon layers of veggies,cheese and other sandwich fillings,however this is not a sandwich at all, it's actually a club to to use, like Hawkules use in the story line.

2. Heart breaker cupcake- It look like an ordinary cupcake, like red velvet.Don't be fooled, like the name says it cause heart break. " El Toro, don't eat that cupcake."

3. Candy Cannon balls- Look like a delicious candy,but watch out this have a powerful flavor. So abandon ship if this was used against your ship.

4. Fire yum- A red version of the yum, pirates please beware this beverage it has a fiery taste.

So until next time see you at the skyway.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
Gumdrop Grenade: A deadly explosion of sweet, chewy candy goodness.

Stale Spaghetti Knives: Someone forgot to put the noodles in the pot, guys!

Sword'Os: The new cereal brand putting the spiral on the EDGE of its seat(get it?)! Disclaimer: Box doubles as a shield.

Eggcelent Shurikens: The amount of puns you can make with this weapon will get your mateys crackin'!