Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreaming of a new Pirate pet? Tell KI!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
i want a clockwork for a pet (the clockwork bird because it fully counts as clockwork)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
How about a ghost shrimp, a transparent shrimp? Sounds like a good October pet to me.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Glass Carp- kind of like the Crystal unicorn, but a fish pet. It might fall to pieces when defeated, but always manages to pull itself together.

For April First, a Piggle in a Poke- maybe it's a piggle in the sack, maybe it's not. Whatever it is, it could hop along, in the bag, after you.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hamster in a ball- a little jogging hamster in a clear ball, it would use rolling and bouncing ball attack animations to bash into enemies

Ensign
Jan 05, 2015
Opossums, like they have in W101!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
A new variety of Buffaloon, with a large fleece, a Fluffaloon. It would look very, very fluffy and puffy.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
KANGAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
How about... Hot Air Buffaloon!

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Lookit Light on Oct 8, 2018 wrote:
How about... Hot Air Buffaloon!
I can imagine it wearing decorative ribbons, like the earliest of hot air balloons.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
amazing ideas!

So many fun ones n I'm over here like hmm I thinkin I want a toto from Wiz of oz... >.>

stormy jen silver

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 11, 2019 wrote:
amazing ideas!

So many fun ones n I'm over here like hmm I thinkin I want a toto from Wiz of oz... >.>

stormy jen silver
It likes going with you, but it doesn't think it's in Kansas anymore.

Ensign
Dec 10, 2012
I would like to see a cannonball pet that rolls along side you with big eyes occasionally showing, similar to the rock/coal pets except with a more piratey theme. A new talent to go with it could be doom spell, allowing pirates to gain access to rank 2 if used in conjuration with the pack weapon( or simply rank one without having to use the weapon). I feel that is a reasonable request since it would not require any balancing as a new talent(seeing as its already in the game as mentioned via the weapon).