Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kingsisle DOES listen!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I know Valencia 2 has been out for a while now, but I just remembered a post I made a about a year before book 15 came out about making ships that look like those from the early game but are higher levels, so we can use them practically. Well, it may be purely a coincidence, but as you know, we now can buy "spiral galleons" of each origin for max levels, and some other increments in between.

I just wanted to say that sometimes it seems that KI doesn't listen to our ideas and feedback. But they do. Know that all your hard work put into suggestions and comments is not in vain. Keep posting your ideas, and we can make this game we all love an even better one.

Fair Sailing,
Finn

P.S. Here is the link to my post

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I know Valencia 2 has been out for a while now, but I just remembered a post I made a about a year before book 15 came out about making ships that look like those from the early game but are higher levels, so we can use them practically. Well, it may be purely a coincidence, but as you know, we now can buy "spiral galleons" of each origin for max levels, and some other increments in between.

I just wanted to say that sometimes it seems that KI doesn't listen to our ideas and feedback. But they do. Know that all your hard work put into suggestions and comments is not in vain. Keep posting your ideas, and we can make this game we all love an even better one.

Fair Sailing,
Finn

P.S. Here is the link to my post
thanks man, the only thing i want now though is a way to get people playing pirate more.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
privateerking on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
Where do we buy these ships?
You can find them in most ports throughout the game at the ship venders. Or travel to Valencia ( 2 ) for a complete selection.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
you go to Florenza docks. There would be a guinea pig ship and ship part merchants at the right edge of the dock.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
At a ship vendor in Valencia city dock.