Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think my main storyline quest is gone..

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 16, 2015
I'm a level 24 Swashbuckler and the last quest I completed was a quest to get Pearl Handled Peacemakers, I also completed a quest to get capello from an armada ship but I think these were just sidequests. In Cool Ranch, I kinda forgot what quest I was on but I think maybe I need to get the quest thats after the one where you finish the headress for the Owl. I mean, I already woke Sister snake and stuff. I don't really know what to do now D: Is it because I have too many sidequests? I went to Captain Avery but he didn't have anything to say so yeah. Sorry, I'm new at this.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
First off - look for a quest that has a Golden Chalice instead of a map pinned with a dagger in the upper left corner. That will be your Main Quest. If you don't have a quest with a Golden Chalice, then you perhaps logged out while talking to someone who you should have accepted that main questline from?

You didn't mention talking to Brother Wolf or Thunderbird, so perhaps you left off after talking to Sister Snake for the quest Coils of the Serpent. I'd say go see if you can speak to Raven Eyes in Bison Village. If he doesn't have a quest for you, perhaps click on Help and then Contact Support to send in a ticket for assistance.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Here is a link to the wiki page for the quest Bitter Venom on Pirate101 Central:

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bitter_Venom

perhaps you can follow backwards or forwards to where you remember you left off. Talking to Sister Snake is followed by talking to Brother Wolf, so if you haven't done that, you should be in right here.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SaffronThePirateCa... on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
I'm a level 24 Swashbuckler and the last quest I completed was a quest to get Pearl Handled Peacemakers, I also completed a quest to get capello from an armada ship but I think these were just sidequests. In Cool Ranch, I kinda forgot what quest I was on but I think maybe I need to get the quest thats after the one where you finish the headress for the Owl. I mean, I already woke Sister snake and stuff. I don't really know what to do now D: Is it because I have too many sidequests? I went to Captain Avery but he didn't have anything to say so yeah. Sorry, I'm new at this.
Click the "Q" key on your keyboard; this will bring up your quests. Your main quest will be labeled by a cup icon ( I think ). Good luck.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
You say that you think your main Storyline Quest is gone? Well from my experiences with Pirate101 your main Storyline Quest is usually on the first page where all of your quests are located. You will know which one it is as Main Quests are usually accompanied with a Golden Cup, Chalice or something in the upperhand corner of the Quest.... I hope this helps you!!

Ensign
Jul 16, 2015
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I actually found out the problem yesterday by going on Youtube and watching someone else play to see if I missed something. And I did! For some reason, Sister Snake's quest didn't appear and I went off following the arrow of another quest. ._. Sigh, oh well. Now I'm on the Duck of Death quest and I'm hoping that I get to go to Mooshu soon. Anyways, bye everyone who viewed this, I know you probably tried to help but oh well.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2015
Oh wow! A lot of people replied to my post. Thanks for all trying to help out! Like I said in the post above, I already found out what was wrong. Thanks for trying though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SaffronThePirateCa... on Dec 28, 2016 wrote:
Oh wow! A lot of people replied to my post. Thanks for all trying to help out! Like I said in the post above, I already found out what was wrong. Thanks for trying though.
Well, now you know what to do if it happens again!