Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

All the rules

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
is there currently a spot here on the forums with all the current rules / limitations / nerfs / etc etc

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Well if everything is not in one place - maybe it is time for KI to make one

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Hello Kings Isle ??

if there is not a complete listing of all the current rules / changes / nerfs / prohibitions etc for PVP both 1v1 an Battle Royale - do you think you could maybe please compile one for players?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Hello Kings Isle ??

if there is not a complete listing of all the current rules / changes / nerfs / prohibitions etc for PVP both 1v1 an Battle Royale - do you think you could maybe please compile one for players?
Or you could check the backlog of updates and let them get to work on something more important!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Since the implementation of Ranked PVP, KI has done this:
Banned Doubloons in ranked matches.
Banned the appearance of a high level pet in low level matches ( you can still equip the pet to gain it's grants but it won't be showing up. )
Banned these items: Blood's Jacket, Imperial Crown of Moo Manchu*, Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu*.
Banned these Powers/Talents: Charm* & Charming Gaze*
Adjusted The Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu so that the # of Terror-Cotta appearing is based on your Will Stat.
Adjusted Blast of Discord so that not only must your opponents be clustered but also wounded.
There is now a time penalty to refusing a match in Battle Royale.
I believe that this is all the changes that KI has done for Ranked PVP.

* These items, powers,& talents may be reinstated once the problems that caused their ban are fixed.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Hello Kings Isle ??

you know what? for once I agree with you on something! O.O

but.. I'd want it in-game as an interactive pedestal, updated whenever seasonal changes happen.. why? cause kids, menu chats and old peoples like me xD need to have easy access to rules etc in a place handy to the pvp area. hmm could have tabs showing pictures of what's not allowed as well as the written list? no rush on it of course, unless KI hoping for a major player influx in P101 pvp lol, but in the long run it could be a nice in-game tool to have handy I think :) on wizard we have it as a page in our question section of our backpack, but i think coding(if added) would be easier via an interactive pedestal for p101?

ty KI for listening :3 & ty anecorbie for relisting the basics.. helps us old farts from getting confused so easily :3

stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Since the implementation of Ranked PVP, KI has done this:
Banned Doubloons in ranked matches.
Banned the appearance of a high level pet in low level matches ( you can still equip the pet to gain it's grants but it won't be showing up. )
Banned these items: Blood's Jacket, Imperial Crown of Moo Manchu*, Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu*.
Banned these Powers/Talents: Charm* & Charming Gaze*
Adjusted The Imperial Robes of Moo Manchu so that the # of Terror-Cotta appearing is based on your Will Stat.
Adjusted Blast of Discord so that not only must your opponents be clustered but also wounded.
There is now a time penalty to refusing a match in Battle Royale.
I believe that this is all the changes that KI has done for Ranked PVP.

* These items, powers,& talents may be reinstated once the problems that caused their ban are fixed.
wait wasnt there also a no stacking boosts(to me blading up) or shields? and no moving if you are first?

stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Mar 24, 2017 wrote:
wait wasnt there also a no stacking boosts(to me blading up) or shields? and no moving if you are first?

stormy jen silver
When PVP was in test realm there was no stacking, now you're allowed to stack shields ( not sure about boosts )
Still can't move first turn.