Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Future Predictions on Kane Valencia pt.2 (#2)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2013
Jack here again and i'm back with more predictions on the future of the armada.

While the armada is defeated and Kane no longer the (supreme) General as they call him i honestly think that the armada will eventually disappear i mean think about it..........the armada has been our main enemy since the start of this game and we took out Kane's most valued men such as Rooke,Deacon, Bishop Etc. but being that the armada is at its knees right now basically begging for mercy wouldn't it make sense that someone else could take over and be our new main enemy? i know Queen isn't dead but still another thing that gets me is that what will she do? will she rebuild Kane into his *perfect full robotic* body as he refers to in The Machine....as we all know Queen could possibly abandon the armada and find her way to El dorado using Kane's map and rebuild him into the nightmare he wants to become. But anyways speaking of queen abandoning the Armada is that "G" (I have no clue how to spell his name without mistakes) mentions that El Dorado is guarded by the giants he mentioned when you rescued him what if Queen finds her way to El Dorado rebuilds Kane and raises a whole new army of these "Giants" that "G" spoke of giving our pirate a brand new enemy to overcome as well as the gold and riches that wait in El dorado.

Salty Jack Dennis Lvl 70 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
jackcutless on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Jack here again and i'm back with more predictions on the future of the armada.

While the armada is defeated and Kane no longer the (supreme) General as they call him i honestly think that the armada will eventually disappear i mean think about it..........the armada has been our main enemy since the start of this game and we took out Kane's most valued men such as Rooke,Deacon, Bishop Etc. but being that the armada is at its knees right now basically begging for mercy wouldn't it make sense that someone else could take over and be our new main enemy? i know Queen isn't dead but still another thing that gets me is that what will she do? will she rebuild Kane into his *perfect full robotic* body as he refers to in The Machine....as we all know Queen could possibly abandon the armada and find her way to El dorado using Kane's map and rebuild him into the nightmare he wants to become. But anyways speaking of queen abandoning the Armada is that "G" (I have no clue how to spell his name without mistakes) mentions that El Dorado is guarded by the giants he mentioned when you rescued him what if Queen finds her way to El Dorado rebuilds Kane and raises a whole new army of these "Giants" that "G" spoke of giving our pirate a brand new enemy to overcome as well as the gold and riches that wait in El dorado.

Salty Jack Dennis Lvl 70 Swashbuckler
It all depends on Queen being loyal to Kane's vision of a "perfected" Spiral; somehow I don't get the idea that she will continue with Kane's plans.
As the sole survivor of that final battle ( and are we absolutely sure that Bishop is dead? ) she's been left at the helm of the most powerful army in the Spiral.
I think it's going to be a case of: "The King is Dead, Long Live the Queen!"

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
It all depends on Queen being loyal to Kane's vision of a "perfected" Spiral; somehow I don't get the idea that she will continue with Kane's plans.
As the sole survivor of that final battle ( and are we absolutely sure that Bishop is dead? ) she's been left at the helm of the most powerful army in the Spiral.
I think it's going to be a case of: "The King is Dead, Long Live the Queen!"
I agree, since Kane had been defeated, and technically she "survived", she probably she herself as the pinnacle of perfection.
I look forward to seeing a war between the two, father vs daughter, Kane vs Queen.