Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jim Doyle & The Floating Dutchman's Hook

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
Hi There!

I just thought I would suggest the idea for Jim Doyle and the Perdition's Cauldron quest "Doyle's Shack" "Doyle & Trouble" and "Off The Hook" get a puppet show. I would be a PERFECT one to see because even the dialogue had with Doyle at the end of the fight taking place within his shack is spine-shivering. Please consider this and make it a puppet show I'd love to see it, I would.(Especially since The Duck Of Death/English Bill got his own which begs the question why he isn't shown as his moniker/nickname in the fight rather than "English Bill" it sounds cooler and given his black theme with Nefarious Eyes, I think the name change should permanently stay "Duck Of Death" English Bill being said per his TRUE identity is fine, Just would prefer the enemy name to fit the script is all.
-Godofshadowshot

LV.70
LV.30
LV.10
LV.6

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Godofshadowshot on Dec 13, 2016 wrote:
Hi There!

I just thought I would suggest the idea for Jim Doyle and the Perdition's Cauldron quest "Doyle's Shack" "Doyle & Trouble" and "Off The Hook" get a puppet show. I would be a PERFECT one to see because even the dialogue had with Doyle at the end of the fight taking place within his shack is spine-shivering. Please consider this and make it a puppet show I'd love to see it, I would.(Especially since The Duck Of Death/English Bill got his own which begs the question why he isn't shown as his moniker/nickname in the fight rather than "English Bill" it sounds cooler and given his black theme with Nefarious Eyes, I think the name change should permanently stay "Duck Of Death" English Bill being said per his TRUE identity is fine, Just would prefer the enemy name to fit the script is all.
-Godofshadowshot

LV.70
LV.30
LV.10
LV.6
That sounds like a good idea!