Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2nd and 3rd arcs

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
DISCLAIMER: Some of the content will be censored because if Kingsisle actually does accept this invitation then it'll stay spoiler free AND Kingsisle please contact me if you do so I can tell you what the worlds will consist of.

2nd Arc
Westyrus: You go here because Vadima receives a distress call from "The Forgotten World"
Polaris: You go here because you still need (spoilers) to travel to El Dorado
Grizzelheim: You go here for Polaris traded the (spoilers) to Grizzelheim
El Dorado: Here you reached your dream and here is where the Armada dies once and for all, but a new threat emerged from the shadows, watching you since Westyrus.

3rd Arc
(spoilers) tells you he can resurrect your parents, he just needs ingredients from Krokatopia, Drakmoor...
Krokatopia: You go here because (spoilers) need the ingredients and krokonomicon to go through the Darkmoor barrier
Darkmoor: You're here to gather moor ingedients

Those are all the world I have so far. I still do plan to add more, but I'll need to do research for them.
If you agreed, have questions, or have world ideas let me know.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pathfinder2003 on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
DISCLAIMER: Some of the content will be censored because if Kingsisle actually does accept this invitation then it'll stay spoiler free AND Kingsisle please contact me if you do so I can tell you what the worlds will consist of.

2nd Arc
Westyrus: You go here because Vadima receives a distress call from "The Forgotten World"
Polaris: You go here because you still need (spoilers) to travel to El Dorado
Grizzelheim: You go here for Polaris traded the (spoilers) to Grizzelheim
El Dorado: Here you reached your dream and here is where the Armada dies once and for all, but a new threat emerged from the shadows, watching you since Westyrus.

3rd Arc
(spoilers) tells you he can resurrect your parents, he just needs ingredients from Krokatopia, Drakmoor...
Krokatopia: You go here because (spoilers) need the ingredients and krokonomicon to go through the Darkmoor barrier
Darkmoor: You're here to gather moor ingedients

Those are all the world I have so far. I still do plan to add more, but I'll need to do research for them.
If you agreed, have questions, or have world ideas let me know.
Welcome to the message boards, Pathfinder2003! Those are really creative ideas ( alas, it seems KI hasn't censored your post ) which means they probably won't use your ideas, however, you never know, they might!

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Aw man. I worked so hard on those worlds. Well, that's another project for the bin.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Pathfinder2003 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Aw man. I worked so hard on those worlds. Well, that's another project for the bin.
You never know they might I've seen a few messages board ideas for things in worlds that actually got put in them never give up on your ideas

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for the support. I started designing the world of Westyrus.

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Start working on the chapter pricing, missions, and music in Westyrus... maybe I'm a little too into this, should I get help?

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
World Update
P.S. forget worrying about spoilers

Arc 2
Westyrus: Come here to help a world lost in the pages of burned history.

Avalon: Come here for Wolf knows that Avalon has the last supply of golden windstones. The windstones for El Dorado.

Polaris: The windstone were traded to Polaris.

Grizzelheim: Insanity (Yes that's an enemy's name) teleported the last windstone here.

El Dorado: Here all the gold is at your hands but the Queen closely followed you and she resurrected Kane, him being the most perfect being. Defeating him on the skim of your nose Insanity has fully emerged from the shadows, ready to take you down.

Arc 3

Krokatopia: You came here for Wolf knows how to resurrect your parents but needs ingrediants from Darkmoor. To get passed the barrier that no nose Malistare has formed long ago, you need the krokonomicon.

Khrysalis: Here is where another goose chase starts, to gather the krokonomicon that Insanity is now just having fun toying with you.

Rajah: Now onto the world of ancient India where you gain the help of the Kurghas for the book of death.

(there'll be more worlds here)

Darkmoor: After the chase you finally reach here, gain the ingredients and now fight Insanity, learning his true origins. But a little disappointed with the resurrection. (They're skeletons)

Again if you have any questions, tell me.