Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Player Owned Armada Ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Is it just me that likes the armada's ship design? If not, I am just wondering if anyone else would prefer that you be able to obtain one somehow. For example, a bundle for them. In that bundle you could get one of the armada companions, a clockwork themed mount, the clothes for a type of armada, a weapon of armada, and an Armada Ship. I just find the armada ships fascinating and would enjoy it if they were added into the game. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
THELIGHTNINGDEMON on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Is it just me that likes the armada's ship design? If not, I am just wondering if anyone else would prefer that you be able to obtain one somehow. For example, a bundle for them. In that bundle you could get one of the armada companions, a clockwork themed mount, the clothes for a type of armada, a weapon of armada, and an Armada Ship. I just find the armada ships fascinating and would enjoy it if they were added into the game. Thanks!
Welcome to the Message Boards, THELIGHTINGDEMON! That is a very cool idea, although we already have Armada companions available to us, so putting that kind of companion in a bundle probably won't happen. ( After all, do you see a Xol Akmul bundle with Aztecosaur companion or a Grizzleheim bundle with a Bear companion around? )
I would like an Armada ship very much and being able to dress as an Armada clockwork would be nice, maybe someday these could be items in the crown shop?

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, THELIGHTINGDEMON! That is a very cool idea, although we already have Armada companions available to us, so putting that kind of companion in a bundle probably won't happen. ( After all, do you see a Xol Akmul bundle with Aztecosaur companion or a Grizzleheim bundle with a Bear companion around? )
I would like an Armada ship very much and being able to dress as an Armada clockwork would be nice, maybe someday these could be items in the crown shop?
Actually, what I was suggesting is an easier way to get the clockworks and ship. These intriguing companions haven't been in the game very long, and from what I have noticed, they are already the companions in highest demand. I have gotten several requests to gift people a pack(I am a proud owner of the Battle Angel). But the point of this is that the armada ships are rather formal and may suit some players who would like some formal ships besides the marleybone ships. Also, the sails on those ships are a very nice design. Otherwise, I think you have the correct idea. Maybe better than mine. Thanks