Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada companions quest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
You know what I think should happen is that there should be a quest to get the armada companions and for each class but if you pass it you will still need to do the ashes of the armada pack in order to get the rest after getting one from the quest.

quest requirement
1. level 70

2. must have done the final countdown quest

3. talk to avery to begin the quest

well if you do this it will make multiple players happy

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
I would like that a lot. It would keep many of us playing too after we've finished Valencia Pt 2. One question, there are only 4 companions and 5 classes. Would KI create another companion or would 2 classes get the same one?

Love the idea though!

- Darling Brittany Neels

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Sounds good to me. I am always up for more companions.

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
instead of you have to do a quest to unlock crowns companions, how about it increases drop rate? knowing your loyalty/strength new companions want to join you because they admire you.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
Yeah but if it was in the crown shop some people can just get it so easily by that way so I think it should be by pack because of how many people spend there time to get them by pack