Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Salute Your Veterans Here!

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
As always KI has given us a nice gift in recognition of veterans. So I would like to salute the veterans in my life:
My two Great-Uncles, George and August, veterans of WWII. One of the U.S. Navy, one a submariner; and my Uncle Bob also a veteran of WWII, U.S. Army, calvary. And a new dear friend, Harve, a veteran of the Vietnam War, paratrooper.
If you have a veteran you would like to salute, please post!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
So Bob is your Uncle?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
So Bob is your Uncle?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Yes, I can honestly say "Bob's my uncle", unfortunately, he has passed away.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
I only had a cousin who fought in WWII... he was really great, awesome, and relateable to me. He took many bullets to protect one of his comrades... may he RIP. All those who have served our country(S) will be remembered and thanked. Because of them, we can enjoy our life, loved ones, and friends! We salute you!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
I have a great Grandfather who served in the navy, circa WWII. We still have knick-knacks that he picked up.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
I think I have a great uncle that served in World War 2. Don't know the back story, though. I think he got injured or something, but he didn't die.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I salute my grandfathers, Jack and Donald, and my cousin, Jenna, for their service.