Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday 10-21-16

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2016
I hope i win but here is my story of my most favorite moments i used to play wizard101 until the pirate101 beta came out.Then when i started playing i met many new friends and when i reached level 60 it was amazing i was like i love you guys so much you know.But i kinda doubt i will win this but i never give up and i said i would never reach maxed and i did that. love you king isle so much i never played any computer games you guys inspired me what would i do without you guys.My favorite moment is no moment cause every time i play this i have a great moment every single day knowing you guys are by my side. No one else can relate to how i fill about you guys love you. :)

Ensign
May 11, 2009
Professor Falmea on Oct 21, 2016 wrote:
Hello my wonderful Pirates,

We’ve had so much fun celebrating the fourth birthday of Pirate101, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed watching our recent KI Live where we played through (quickly thanks to some great assistance) the final battle with Kane and focused in on Pirate101.

Here it is if you missed it: https://youtu.be/TTCd3HVkgh4

During KI Live we also showed off a cool mask that Kat Wenske, our associate producer of sound, had designed specifically to give away to a lucky Pirate101 player! (You can see this mask at the 23:00 minute mark on the YouTube video.) In those regards this Falmea Friday is not only asking for feedback but will also serve as your entry into our contest!

Please write us a paragraph or two (no more than that though! There is a limit here on the message boards J) and let us know your favorite memory from the past four years of Pirate101.

Rules are as follows:

- Only one entry per person
- Reply on this thread on this message board to be entered (entries or replies to our social media posts or our YouTube video do not count).
- You have between now and October 30th, 2016 to make your entry message.
- Do your best! (this will ultimately be a raffle, but if you wrote some meaningless two word scribble, we’ll keelhaul your entry.)
- Make sure your email is up to date on your account. This is how we will contact our winner! If we can’t get ahold of you, then we’ll be unable to ask you for more details.
- You must feel comfortable giving us your mailing address when contacted! The mask will need to be shipped to you, so if you’re under the age of 13, get the permission of your parent or guardian.
- Don’t include your contact information in your entry! (your forum username should give us enough information to track your email down.)
- The winner will be announced at the end of this thread.
- If you have any other questions, please contact us at community@pirate101.com.

Best of luck and I can’t wait to hear your wonderful memories!

Until next time, stay sharp and sail true, my Pirate friends!
I have been playing ever since pirate came out, and I've loved this game for years. My birthday is the 29th and it'd be a good present to get Kane's mask the day after
Thank you!

Ensign
Jan 23, 2010
My most favorite moment of pirate101 was when I soloed the hydra at level 67 it was the hardest thing ever and took atleast 10 tries. By far the best day ever.

Ensign
May 24, 2016
My favorite moment by far was when I bought the Hoodoo bundle. It was and is to date the biggest purchase I have ever made in a game, and i had to work very hard to be able to have that money available. I felt pure joy as i read the stats of the items again and again, and i felt pure satisfaction sailing the beast of a ship. The companion is fun to play with and the housing add-on looks awesome.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Time moves on and over the past 4 years it has been a very interesting journey; one filled with adventure and with both gains and losses. The spiral has opened its doors to us in many ways, it has provided us with a place to gather together as a community and bring forth our unique personalities and help to overcome obstacles while providing a story that captivated and enthralled us. Our memories are as unique as the way we are all born, mine of the last 4 years would have to be this....

I remember when boochbeard bundle came out and getting the physical map for the first time; even at the age of 30 I was ecstatic to get a code that brought to life a creation known as "Cat Pirate" and to be honest, I loved that KI brought the magic in its own way to the lives of those who seek asylum from the real world. No matter who we are and what we do, we are all inter-connected in one way shape or form. The best memory is also one that I will hold into my heart for all eternity, for the best memory can also be wrapped into its creation. This community, no matter how wacky and how disturbing chats can be ... We are always .. always going to be family in one way shape or form; for any video game distributor or creator, they breathe life into a world so we can for a glimpse forget our own and where the NPCs are always welcoming ( aside from the enemies) and where we can truly be accepted no matter what age we are.

While voids are made in the real world; it is the community in which I shall take with me and the spiral will always live in each and every one of us; the spiral shall never die unless we as a community stop dreaming... Memories is life in pictures and what are dreams (moving memories). God bless this community and lets make pirate 101 more than just memories; but a legacy!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Ahoy there! Me favorite Memory be when I introduced me Best Mate Julia to the Pirate101 Family, it was a privilege to show her the Ropes of the Skyways. From teaching her how to Brawl to Sailing her First Vessel, I've supported her to the very end of the Arc and watched her grow so much here in Pirate101, and to see her having much a fun in these Skyways fills me with Pride and Happiness that I get to share with me Best Mate be a Memory that will never Fade Away. I know I be a Pirate of few words, but to share this here with me fellow Marauders of me Fondest Memory fills me with Glee and I Thank Ye!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Ensign
Apr 07, 2014
Oh boy, where to start. I am not sure how relevant it has to be with the game, or just general memories but this is the one i remember more than anything in the game.

But i know for a fact, that this one is completely random.
So i was progressing through cool ranch, the best world in both of the games imo, and eating macaroni and cheese. So i was eating the leftover mac and cheese, and playing cool ranch in that spooky-darkish area. As i ate, i barely payed attention to the food. So i didn't realize a picky eaters worst nightmare would come true moments later. So i took a good spoonful, and realized this was cooler than usual. So, i looked down and realized the bottom of the bowl covered in water. Since i'm not a fan of leftovers, nor am i a fan of cold and wet food, i think i vomited moments later.

Sorry i had to share the weirdest story i knew of. I thought writing about a boss i fought wouldn't be enough (although that probably would have been a better option at this point).

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012
My favorite Pirate101 memory has got to be visiting Mooshu for the first time. The atmosphere, scenery, cultural references, quests, and companions all felt so unique! It was also enjoyable to see the world where all of the starter companions were from, and promoting them while there was just icing on the cake. Overall Mooshu is most likely gonna stay my favorite world for a very long time, and made me realize why I love this game so much.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2013
I don't have much pirate101 memory i played wizard101 most but i tried out pirate101 a few year ago and i gotta say it's very fun i have two accounts and i the first character i made was a and it was really fun but i didn't have chat because it was just a troll account i only got it up to lvl 40 and now i'm on my main which is level 60 and now i'm leveling up my uh new so yea it should be fun so about the best memory. hmm i'd say when El Toro got his first promotion it was funny seeing him trying to break a tree with a butter knife and his catching fish so yea when i got el toro i was really happy and he has got to be my best memory..
-Austin Kirk
-Bloody Aaron

Ensign
Jun 11, 2009

We’ve had so much fun celebrating the fourth birthday of Pirate101, and I sincerely hope you enjoyed watching our recent KI Live where we played through (quickly thanks to some great assistance) the final battle with Kane and focused in on Pirate101.

During KI Live we also showed off a cool mask that Kat Wenske, our associate producer of sound, had designed specifically to give away to a lucky Pirate101 player! (You can see this mask at the 23:00 minute mark on the YouTube video.) In those regards this Falmea Friday is not only asking for feedback but will also serve as your entry into our contest!

Please write us a paragraph or two (no more than that though! There is a limit here on the message boards J) and let us know your favorite memory from the past four years of Pirate101.

Rules are as follows:

- Reply on this thread on this message board to be entered (entries or replies to our social media posts or our YouTube video do not count).
- Do your best! (this will ultimately be a raffle, but if you wrote some meaningless two word scribble, we’ll keelhaul your entry.)
- Make sure your email is up to date on your account. This is how we will contact our winner! If we can’t get ahold of you, then we’ll be unable to ask you for more details.
- You must feel comfortable giving us your mailing address when contacted! The mask will need to be shipped to you, so if you’re under the age of 13, get the permission of your parent or guardian.
- Don’t include your contact information in your entry! (your forum username should give us enough information to track your email down.)
- If you have any other questions, please contact us at community@pirate101.com.

I would have to say my favorite part of Pirate101 over the past years, is just joining something new! I always was more of a Wizard101 player, but joining Pirate101 was a whole new experience. Realizing there was way more to the spiral than i thought there was and meeting some interesting characters.

Ensign
Apr 21, 2011
I started this game the day it released, having been looking forward to it after years of experience in Wizard101. Though I did enjoy the game, it didn't keep me interested as long (at first) and I predominantly continued playing Wizard101. However, just a few months ago a friend of mine began playing Pirate101 more actively and I gladly joined in, finding myself a new love for the game. I'd say at this point, my favorite memory was of farming Friar Sand. I met a really neat guy who was a higher level than myself. He gave me some insight into the game as I was just getting back into it, and helped me farm a while. We went on to talk about housing (I was farming for small tatami mats as I was an avid housing "glitcher" in Wizard101 and looked to continue in Pirate101) and eventually I met him in Wizard101 to show him my previous works. This meeting, and the realization that housing in Pirate101 is fortunately very similar to that of Wizard101, helped me set goals in the game and ultimately led to much of my enjoyment. There are some great people in our community, and I'd say that the best memories are those made with kind people.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
My favorite memory is when I first got Ratbeard to a rat commander. I immediately went and OPed some batacuda in Monquista. I remember I also had Bonnie Anne in the battle with me along with Egg Shen. I also remember that Ratbeard did a critical every hit and we defeated the batacuda in one round, counting their turn in which they learned not to go near a repel boarder and relentless Ratbeard.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2011
Perhaps my greatest memory I have of this game over a course of four years would have to be my most recent one. Little over a year back, my good friend who I quested with in Wizard, asked me to quest with him again in Pirate. We may be states apart, but we call each other and laugh as we play. Honestly, I love those moments and cherish them dearly!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2009
My first impression when I first made my character was fun the story and how it was all layed out was just breath taking compared to wizard101. It also was fun to see how different and intern ative you are in battle made it fun for me and I liked to play it the ships naming and flag changing put me in aw of the game it is a very good game and I enjoy playing it . The part I love the most is the ships makes it fun and also you can have ship parties.

Ensign
May 02, 2015
Good Evening Pirate101 and all ye Pirates!

My favorite memory from the past Four years of Pirate101 has to be everything from the very beginning of the game to the very end. Which in this case is Kane Battle. Why? Well, because I mean the story line, graphics, companions, talents, powers. I mean everything in this game is perfectly and accurately made. Plus, the bundles they are also accurate especially pertaining to each class. Like The Hoodoo Bundle, Cutthroat Bundle and so forth. Another thing is that many games out their aren't accurate and as fun as PIrate101 has been especially since this game is for kids, and adults and families. Plus, the gears and weapons are HHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEE! Haha. They look so cool especially the witchdoctors one they look accurately scary. That's what my favorite memory for Four years in Pirate101 is.

Thank You.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
My favorite memory of playing Pirate101 was beating Aquila with my friends. We had spent a good portion of our summer playing through as 4 players (swashbuckler, musketeer, privateer, and me as buccaneer), and prepped to fight our way through the Dread Pass and to Ithica. My ship, the most armored and powerful due to drops, was our ride while my friends used tokens to heal me and stop Scylla spawns. Once we finished off the ship battle, we wrapped up Aquila with relative ease, and screamed bloody murder (this was at 2 in the morning) when we got the message saying we got to the end (for now). As of today, we beat Kane and are prepping a date to rush the Dreadnought dungeon recently added. Thanks Kingsisle for giving me and my friends a great 4 years, and I hope many more years of fun will be had (so long as updates to the story don't take 3 more years )
-Cedric Leech, Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 23, 2010
My favorite memory from the past four years of Pirate101 would definitely have to be the introduction/release of Azteca. I have always liked the ancient theme and the dinosaurs. Even though I was at a higher level when it came out, I found it a great way to interact with other players in a more populated environment. It also provided a nice addition to the quest line and the Pyramid of Fire drops brought on a whole new dynamic to collectible gear; I would farm there often in an attempt to get just the right combination of grants for each class. I was also happy that my dinolizard finally felt at home. The quest line provided some nice experience for my lower level characters as well.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
My favorite memories of Pirate101 is always the beginning, when companions/ pets leveled up with you. I remember discovering the gameplay and thought how innovative it was, it was fun seeing new moves and discovering what epics did. Constantly adding companions along the way with such an interesting plot, I just loved it. As you slowly discover your own pirates past and learn about the fictitious world around you, just an absolute delight! I can't wait to see the stories progression later on!

Ensign
Sep 24, 2009
I've been playing Wizard101 since I was about 10, and, I've been playing Pirate101 since the day it was released! My favorite part of these four years would probably have to be playing with my family and friends! Pirate101 has always been a way for me to spend time with both my family and friends, as well as making a few new ones along the way! It's been quite the adventure so far, and I'm excited to see what's to come soon.

~Practical Mindy

Ensign
Jul 28, 2009
Wow, this is a tough question to answer!
I've been playing since the Beta (and have been lurking around here for a few months now) and I've watched this game grow into the adventure we all know and love today. I think the best part for me is the companions- especially the speaking ones, and watching as they promote and learn from their experiences at the same time that we do. It brings them to life just as much as any of my real friends and family.
And if that seems a little vague, then I'd have to say that, storyline-wise, my favorite moment was starting Marleybone. It sorta struck me in a personal way that most games don't normally do- the whole world was based off of the fact that you will face the consequences of your actions, a very real message that I think we all need to be reminded of sometimes.

Eh, was that a little mushy? I suppose I'll have to go and do some piratin' to make up for it now, amiright?

Good luck to all - Noble-Natalie-Nightingale

Ensign
Mar 04, 2015

Rules are as follows:

Well,
For me, my favorite Pirate101 moment came...well...
For me, Marleybone was always my favorite realm. My best character (and current namesake) hails from Marleybone. So, after the 'incident' with Catbeard in Port Reagale, I was a bit worried for Marleybone. If Napolequin couldn't handle the Armada, would old Marleybone? However, other matters concerning El Dorado came up, and I forgot the issue.

When I finally reentered the skyway around Marleybone, I was shocked by the carnage. Then, when I found out that I was at least partially responsible for the current suffering of the Marleybonians, I knew I had to step in. And so, after all the heartache of almost getting killed by Beachhead, clockworks, underground thugs, and giant robots that explode, I fought Rooke on the remains of H.M.S. Victory. Here, my favorite memory happened. Here, I, along with my valiant crew, managed to defeat Rooke. It was my favorite memory because I had trouble with Rooke. I was a Musketeer, which meant it was a bit harder trying to defeat the metal monstrosity that was the General of the Armada. The fight took me and my crew to their breaking point. Yet, when the giant was finally felled, I felt happy that I not only stopped a juggernaut, but I saved my homeworld from destruction.

Pirate101, from the tender hearts of both me and my crew, thank you so much. I hope to see both the story and legend of Pirate101 may continue on.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2013
My best memory in pirate 101 was when I finally beat gortez and could leave skull island to monquista! I was so exited because I had been stuck on that task for so long! Now I am a swashbuckler level 30 in port regal. I really think you should also add Krocotopia. There is an empty stormgate in Avenures and it has to have a purpose. Happy B-Day Pirate 101

Ensign
Jun 30, 2012
I remember I played on the beta version 4 years ago. I had already made a wizard account and was up to dragonspyre or celestia. I remember I was maybe only 9 or 10 when I first logged on and I was so excited to join
unfortunately my parents were in a rough financial situation at the time and we could barely afford food. I had to choose between a wizard101 membership or a pirate membership. I chose the wizard101 membership since I already had a decent wizard. The kingsisle games filled my day with enjoyment and distracted me from the hard times my family was facing. Thanks

Ensign
Dec 15, 2009
Soo many great memories. I'm going to say one of the best is the first time I sailed on someone else's ship. It was myself and another friend on a third friend's ship. It was just such a cool experience, being able to enjoy the journey from the point of view of the deck. It made it easy to feel submersed in the game and I really enjoyed that new experience.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2012
My favorite memory is when i brought the tribal crew pack and got my hunting panther mount and my companion Kawil Doomclaw (Raptor Nightstalker) . i was so thrilled to get a companion and a mount all in the same pack! Also i have found memories of making it to world of Moo Shu and playing through the story and seeing how Kobe Yojimbo becomes a samurai lord.

Black Leo Stevenson