Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So what's in the presents

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
its pirate101s birthday which means chests over skull island. What are in these chests? All I have found are seven day mounts.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nefarious alex on Oct 14, 2016 wrote:
its pirate101s birthday which means chests over skull island. What are in these chests? All I have found are seven day mounts.
Gold, pet snacks, sometimes pets, stitch-able eye patches, housing items and of course, rental mounts.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
A few housing items, like the toy train. Snacks (one of the ways to get some of the better snacks for the low-level pirates whose crew can't find good stuff yet). Money (and can't we all generally use some more gold?)

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
which pets are in there? are they the ones in the crown shop?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
nefarious alex on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
So far I have found a Birthday Cake Crawlie and a Karma Paper Dragon. The Karma Paper Dragon has the same name as the one in the Crown Shop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nefarious alex on Oct 16, 2016 wrote:
There is also a Karma Chameleon ( ugh that song - it comes & goes. )

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
The loot seems to be the same as last year. If so, then the Helpful Pirate has listed all three of the pets (I personally have not seen a Crawlie this year).

Since I have a plethora of the pets (and their descendants) from last year, I mainly am in package-popping for the snacks (and for my lower-level pirates, the gold).

-Indigo