Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Life fountain recall point

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I don't know If anyone has asked so I wanted to know why the life fountain recall points all go to skull Island I have had a hard time with it over the last couple of days running around is a pain if I forgot to put down a portal at the start is this a bug or on perpose .

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I'm not sure if you mean that your character hasn't binded to any life fountainted or if your skull island teleporter button always goes to the life fountain. If it's the former it might be a bug and if the latter, that's supposed to happen.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
When you're defeated, you'll always go to the last Life Fountain you've bonded to. You stated you forgot to make a mark so that you could return, that's your problem. Also if you make a mark away from an area that has a Life Fountain, then port to Skull Island ( to sell, or heal companions ) then you're bond to the Skull Island fountain; when you return you must make sure that you re-bind with that area's fountain.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
That's the problem my character will not bound to any of the fountains they don't work except for healing. When you enter a new area you are bound to the fountain in that area that's not happening I can stand next to the fountain in moo sho and I'm still bound to skull island. I can't get it to bind to any other fountains can any one tell me whats going on .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
demonic47 on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
That's the problem my character will not bound to any of the fountains they don't work except for healing. When you enter a new area you are bound to the fountain in that area that's not happening I can stand next to the fountain in moo sho and I'm still bound to skull island. I can't get it to bind to any other fountains can any one tell me whats going on .
Ok, that's definitely a problem, may I suggest that you remove the present game, then down load it again?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
demonic47 on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
First, let's be sure you have a ;problem. When you enter an area with a Life Fountain (like Blood Shoals, Skull Island Dock, etc.), you should hear a sound and see a message that you are now bound to that Life Fountain. This is the Life Fountain you will return to if you are defeated, flee from a battle, or press the Life Fountain Button in the lower left corner of the Game Window. If you press the Skull Island Button in the lower left corner, you will be teleported directly to the Life Fountain in Avery's Court and that becomes the Life Fountain that you are bound to. Since the Life Fountain Button and the Skull Island Button are right next to each other, you have to make sure that you are pressing the correct button.

If you do have a problem, what anecorbie recommends might fix the problem. Before re-installing the game, uninstall Pirate101 from your computer, restart your computer (fully removes Pirate101 from your system), and then re-install the Pirate101 game. If that does not fix the problem, e-mail support@pirate101.com and explain the problem to them along with your Account Name. I recommend using the same e-mail account that is on file with Kingsisle as that is the one that they will send a response to within 24 to 48 hours. If you are unsure which e-mail account is on file, you can check what e-mail is on file in the 'My Account" Menu above.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I was thinking about reinstalling to solve the problem I have never had this happen ever Thanks for the help .