Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Blood(Miranda)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 04, 2016
I need help getting captain blood's jacket any tips or advice.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Do all sidequests available for you so you will be at level 39 by the time you fight him. Also go after blood first. I learned that the hard way after he spawned more minions after I defeated 2 of them. So kill blood first so he doesn't get more minions to aid him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
naruto727pp2 on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
I need help getting captain blood's jacket any tips or advice.
Farm,farm, farm - with friends or solo. Keep trying, don't give up. Remember drops are random.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
It's funny, I read this last night and I decided to go farm Blood for his jacket, since my swashbuckler needs one. My second run I got it as a drop from him!

Don't give up! Sometimes it just takes the right amount of luck.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2009
Does anyone here want to farm him with me? district and time EST?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
For this dungeon a friend or a few would be incredibly useful. At higher levels the difficulty of this dungeon is not a problem, however no matter what level you are this dungeon is time consuming- only if you go alone. You see the secret to doing this dungeon as fast as possible is to organise tasks and spread out with your friends. Assuming I just have one other member in a run this is what we usually do. Let's assume you are player 1 (P1) and a friend is player 2 (P2).
1.) Do the initial entrance battle together.
2.) After this P1 goes to card dealer in saloon whilst P2 visits Father Ryan in the general store. Now P1 talks to the dealer and right after P2 talks to Ryan.
3.) Collect cards and spread out to cover more ground quicker. After the cards are collected P1 goes back to the dealer and P2 talks to Ryan. Exchange chat with NPCs in order
4.) P2 goes to jockley and P1 visits first bone remain. After this P1 goes to jockley whilst P2 goes to second bone remain and buries it.
The rest of the dungeon is not time consuming. I recommend one player solos Bosun Budd and the other clears the way for the 4th card as this is quicker than having both players battle together in two fights. Also remember to have fast combat on! Good luck and I hope you get the jacket soon! It's really great for PvE and an essential for soloing some Valencian fights. Also remember that scratch mojo flow increases damage of flames. When I went against Kane with some witch doctors I have seen a single flame cast 7000+ damage on a marine unit. Once again good luck!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Oct 11, 2016 wrote:
Do all sidequests available for you so you will be at level 39 by the time you fight him. Also go after blood first. I learned that the hard way after he spawned more minions after I defeated 2 of them. So kill blood first so he doesn't get more minions to aid him.
He only spawns minions when you damage him, so hit him with everything you have!

Ensign
May 27, 2012
I have been farming for about 15 runs and even spent around 6k crowns just to get ONE jacket and It's really frustrating me that I haven't gotten it, but just keep farming

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Why do people even want the jacket anyway it's not that good. The only good perk that i know the jacket gives is you can spawn red fire that doesn't do much damage.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 8, 2017 wrote:
Why do people even want the jacket anyway it's not that good. The only good perk that i know the jacket gives is you can spawn red fire that doesn't do much damage.
It does fantastic damage when paired with Old Scratch's Mojo buffs and I've seen it used most effectively in the Kane battle. They usually take out Queen before she can get near the team.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
anecorbie on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
It does fantastic damage when paired with Old Scratch's Mojo buffs and I've seen it used most effectively in the Kane battle. They usually take out Queen before she can get near the team.
That explains why all my friends are in the machine all the time.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
My tip for getting Captain Blood's Jacket is to not give up! When people say that the Jacket will drop, it WILL drop, believe it! Some of you guys might know me (I'll list all my identities below) but I have the entire Captain Blood outfit (Hat Jacket Boots Hook and Reaver). If anyone needs help at all, you guys can run into me at Avery's Court, realm Avery. I love helping people farm for items and I love the smile on people's faces as they're desired drops finally turn into real drops. I love all my fellow pirates who want to farm with me. Do not be afraid, if you want to farm with me, ask. For those of you who know me, I have the full Captain Blood outfit (I opened zero Second Chance Chests, all my Captain Blood drops are from Blood himself) and I also have the entire English Bill outfit, from his hat to his Deathdealers. I also managed to get Buck's Blitzers first try. My point being, if you want to farm anything with me at all, just ask, I don't bite. Good luck to all you fellow pirates out there. I'm here for everyone. May your desired drops finally turn into drops one day.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver(Max Level Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver(Max Level Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp(Witchdoctor-In-Training, Level 40)

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Just farm, but I know your pain
(I did Miranda for a first time on my musketeer and got his hook, I jumped up when I read Captain Bloods but then read HOOK, LOL)

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
I need blood red coat but you never get it can I have help getting it