Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

October

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I just had to ask I thought October was pirates birthday month what happened no party this year or is it to early

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
demonic47 on Oct 8, 2016 wrote:
I just had to ask I thought October was pirates birthday month what happened no party this year or is it to early
Too early, Pirate101 launched mid-October.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It's early. If I remember correctly, Pirate101 was released on Oct. 15th. So, that's when we should see something happening. Remember that Pirate101 live will be happening on Oct 14th (I seem to remember at about 4 pm CDT).

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
However it is also the month of Halloween / but nothing related to that is online either

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I just had to ask I thought something was wrong . Thanks for clearing that up.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Have to ask - WHAT happened to Halloween?

Wizard has had Halloween stuff for a while now and us poor pirates are still waiting to be scared by something

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Krigleblort on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:

Wizard has had Halloween stuff for a while now and us poor pirates are still waiting to be scared by something
KI always celebrates P101's birthday with Halloween in a combination - so wait for this weekend ( or Monday at the latest ) for Birth-oween celebrations.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
Krigleblort on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:

I agree, it is a bit weird that there's a gap between our Halloween and Wizard's.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CuriousWitch on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
I agree, it is a bit weird that there's a gap between our Halloween and Wizard's.
There's a gap because P101 launched in mid October & KI combines the two celebrations into one. Why is this so difficult for players to understand?

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
There's a gap because P101 launched in mid October & KI combines the two celebrations into one. Why is this so difficult for players to understand?
I don't think it's difficult to understand, I just don't think many players get it. It's nice that they combine it into one, but part of me would also like to see them separately, because it kind of feels like an add-on rather than a different event. Also, this would give them more time to allow the items to be in the Crown Shop, which could possibly generate better sales.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't mind if it was always this way, as I've grown fond of it like this.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
*in best Rafiki impersonation*

IT IS TIME!
Thanks for the gifts KI, this was most generous of you! I can't wait to check out the crown shop pets, and send everyone pet wranglin'!