Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suspended? :(

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
hi, my name is dreaming sabrina silver. i have been letting my older brother use my characters for a while since he lets me use his characters on a different computer when i need help with certain battles. today i found out that i was suspended! i talked to him and he said he was messing around on my witch in Avery's Court and said some pretty awful things. is there anyway to talk to KI about shortening the suspension length? The suspension length is short, only 3 days, but so much cool stuff was released today! I would love to get back on as soon as possible and check out the new updates and packs. If KI could please message me possibly on how i can shorten this? I am happy to turn off my open chat if I must. I will not let my brother use my characters any more, neither shall I use his. Hopefully KI can write back! Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kevedd on Oct 6, 2016 wrote:
hi, my name is dreaming sabrina silver. i have been letting my older brother use my characters for a while since he lets me use his characters on a different computer when i need help with certain battles. today i found out that i was suspended! i talked to him and he said he was messing around on my witch in Avery's Court and said some pretty awful things. is there anyway to talk to KI about shortening the suspension length? The suspension length is short, only 3 days, but so much cool stuff was released today! I would love to get back on as soon as possible and check out the new updates and packs. If KI could please message me possibly on how i can shorten this? I am happy to turn off my open chat if I must. I will not let my brother use my characters any more, neither shall I use his. Hopefully KI can write back! Thanks!
And change your password! This why you shouldn't be allowing someone else use your characters; you're lucky that you didn't get a permanent suspension! ( So 3 days is nothing. ) The cool stuff will still be there.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Suggest you e-mail support at support@pirate101.com. Although, that might not be a good idea. One thing I've always seen on the sign in page is the message "do not share your password with anyone. Could be grounds for erasing the account.". Possibly because the person you share your password with could use inappropriate language with the predictable results. I doubt that they will shorten the period because they can not determine which of you was playing the account at the time the problem occurred.

Good luck.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Good Evening Kevedd and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry to here that your sibling has been trolling others on your character, however it is my understanding that it is against the rules for players to share their accounts with others (I'm pretty sure that this is a bannable offence.)

The fact that you're account has only been temporarily suspended is a good sign in itself, a stern 1st warning, if you will.

My advice is to contact KI customer service and see if they can transfer your sibling's character into his own account, which you can set-up in the My Account options in the top right of the screen. That way, if he continues that behaviour, he's punished for it and not you. Also you can play together, the way this game is intended to be. :)

I hope you can enjoy the spiral again soon!

Charming Morgan Freeman LVL 70
Corrupt Grace LVL 70
Sheila LVL 45