Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor training

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Witch doctors use a lot of spells. By only getting one of each spell is extremely annoying and moo is for high level people. Since we rarely use direct magic. Since most witch doctor strategies consist of having scratch and moo Manchu gear. With the incorporation of higher level talents it would be cool if we could train more epic abilities. From clandestine or vadima or even a new world. Witch doctors aren't really weak but they do need an upgrade.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I don't know if I agree with that. By the time I left Miranda I had 3 copies of job's kiss (English bill's hat and ice scarab), at least 2 mojo strikes (boots), at least 2 ghost wails (traitor's cave quest lines) and blood's flames. Not counting my companions. Not to mention I was using overwatch, readied spell, burst fire and the magic equivalent simultaneously. Heck, I entered cool ranch wearing lvl 5 gear! If you know where to look, you can get really op from the word go.

Petty Officer
Mar 31, 2016
I think Witchdoctor companions are the ones who need at least a little improvement, but as far as our pirates, I suppose having another spell or 2 in our arsenal wouldn't hurt at all. Perhaps a counter to melee attackers?

But I may be a bit biased to my own class...