Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon display decorations?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
I recently got the Staff of Power twice, and it made me realize, how come there's no option to display weapons in your house like Wizard101? It would be a cool idea in my opinion, I literally have no idea what to do with this weapon since it's no trade and it's super rare.

Anyone else think it would be good idea too?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AllToonedUp on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
I recently got the Staff of Power twice, and it made me realize, how come there's no option to display weapons in your house like Wizard101? It would be a cool idea in my opinion, I literally have no idea what to do with this weapon since it's no trade and it's super rare.

Yes, that's a good idea and many players have been asking for a way to display their rare items. Perhaps in the next update?

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
I'd like that. The weapon could also have the class symbol on its plaque, like how it is in Wizard101.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
AllToonedUp on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:

Yeah it would be a nice addition to the game. Hopefully Kingsisle will add this before too long.