Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Better Graphics

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 13, 2016
I have been playing this game on and off, but one thing that grinds my gears is the graphics. They arent that bad, and to be honest it wouldnt seen like Pirate or Wizard if they got 2016 graphics, but I do think that maybe they could get commercial graphics. Those were really smooth and nice graphics. Although there is no telling how long that would take... please consider this proposition.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Beano739 on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
I have been playing this game on and off, but one thing that grinds my gears is the graphics. They arent that bad, and to be honest it wouldnt seen like Pirate or Wizard if they got 2016 graphics, but I do think that maybe they could get commercial graphics. Those were really smooth and nice graphics. Although there is no telling how long that would take... please consider this proposition.
If you change your graphics setting from medium to high ( you find this under Options ) the quality of the graphics become sharper.