Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stitching ship equipment

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Hoping that stitching ship equipment would be brought up. Be nice to have anchors and rudders to match the ship your in. Not to mention cannons to. funny to see equipment that doesn't match the ship you have. We stitch clothing and weapons right?
Game is great!! Keep it up KI

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Is there anyone out there that it would be cool to have matching ship equipment on ships? You want your pirate to look good right? I have a marleybonian ship from port regal. Would love to stitch my nine pounder canons to the canons I have now. the nine pounder cannons are from marleybone. They match my ship I have. Stitching ship equipment would be very cool. I bought a ship wheel from crown shop and would love to be able stitch it to a marleybonian ship wheel. The wheel I have is great it just looks stupid on the ship I have now!! I like stitching.
Thanks KI

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Adding stitching of ship items would make us able to use things like our haunted ships with max weapons, so I am in favor of the idea.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
So I bought the new level 70 galleon at scrimshaw. I love it. I equipped the dragon head and sails I like. Now I wish I could stitch ship equipment that are higher in power so I can keep my ship looking cool instead of ship equipment that looks...well not cool. Why is stitching ship equipment not important..it should be