Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worst Kane run EVER

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok to be fair a friend told me about this but it's still so dumb I had to post this. So my friends were doing Kane and they use old fizzle to buff them because they're but their friend did the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard of or close to it. He used that spell that removes all buffs and wouldn't hold the line so pawns kept turning into Queens! My friend told me this and she said the guy's also rude and annoying which coming from her is well she's one of the nicest people I know So if you or a friend have had one of these Worst Kane runs EVER please share your pain.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
JustSomeRandomGame... on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
Ok to be fair a friend told me about this but it's still so dumb I had to post this. So my friends were doing Kane and they use old fizzle to buff them because they're but their friend did the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard of or close to it. He used that spell that removes all buffs and wouldn't hold the line so pawns kept turning into Queens! My friend told me this and she said the guy's also rude and annoying which coming from her is well she's one of the nicest people I know So if you or a friend have had one of these Worst Kane runs EVER please share your pain.

I had a run where FIVE marines promoted!
I'll bet that WD got Purge Magic, mixed up with Delete Magic ( I used to do that myself ). Purge removes buffs, Delete removes de-buffs; I'd give him the benefit of a doubt on mixing up the two.
BTW WDs can't Hold the Line, so you shouldn't expect him to do that.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok another Worst Kane run ever. So and my friends were doing Kane, beat him pretty quickly. BUT right as chests showed up it went to the part where Kane is shocked that he lost then it when to the part where something picks up his mask by the end the chests were done and we got NOTHING at all woo hoo? I think not.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
That sounds pretty bad. Nothing like a wrong purge.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
I had a run where FIVE marines promoted!
I'll bet that WD got Purge Magic, mixed up with Delete Magic ( I used to do that myself ). Purge removes buffs, Delete removes de-buffs; I'd give him the benefit of a doubt on mixing up the two.
BTW WDs can't Hold the Line, so you shouldn't expect him to do that.
well he was a my friends at least i think they were on their