Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What should the next bundle be?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 01, 2016
With the story about El Dorado possibly coming to an end, I was wondering whether after that world's main story is completed, we could receive a new bundle pack so, why not come up with some ideas for a new bundle to represent the next world? My ideas are that if we get Dragonspyre next I was thinking we could get either a humanoid dragon Witchdoctor class or perhaps a Swashbuckler? For the house, it could be an entire house built within a dormant volcano? The outfit can be based on a dragon knight and the weapons will be for Privateers. The sword can be made out of dragon scales and the shield will have a similar theme to the dragon shield in Wizard101. As for the ship I'm unsure about it, but maybe it can be like a fusion of the pirate galleon and royal navy? If we get Girzzleheim next I was thinking we could get a wolf guard based on the Moonstrider Howler. The house will be similar to the wolf palace. The outfit could be perfect for either a Buccaneer or Privateer. Maybe the weapon will be a halberd or a spear with a wolf shield. The ship will possibly be a frigate with a hint of bison origin in it.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
I'd love a Musketeer themed bundle, all the other classes have one but Musketeers, on the other hand we also lack in "spooky" housing items, which makes a bit hard to decorate a House like the Witchdoctor themed so, like your idea, if the next world could also be Darkmoor, we could have a bundle based on it.

Ensign
Sep 01, 2016
Ricardo6802 on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
I'd love a Musketeer themed bundle, all the other classes have one but Musketeers, on the other hand we also lack in "spooky" housing items, which makes a bit hard to decorate a House like the Witchdoctor themed so, like your idea, if the next world could also be Darkmoor, we could have a bundle based on it.
Yeah it is truly hard to find some good housing items for Witchdoctors. If we do get Darkmoor next what kind of stuff do you hope to be included in the bundle?

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
an aquatic or celestia themed bundle giving a triton (swashbuckler, buck or witch) companion or something. it would come with a standard that gives accuracy and damage to aquatic creatures such as sharks lagoonies and fish (batacuda?) and perhaps drowned zombies? the gear would give turn the tide and maybe an immobilizing spell like freezing wave or a stun spell like sluggish. the weapon would be a trident and give chain lightning and if the game developers are nice you can choose between a wand that does around two hundred area damage for level seventy. musketeers would have a weapon doing about two hundred and twenty damage while the melee weapon would do about two hundred and sixty.
since we are paying forty dollars for this it would be nice

Ensign
Sep 01, 2016
nefarious alex on Sep 10, 2016 wrote:
an aquatic or celestia themed bundle giving a triton (swashbuckler, buck or witch) companion or something. it would come with a standard that gives accuracy and damage to aquatic creatures such as sharks lagoonies and fish (batacuda?) and perhaps drowned zombies? the gear would give turn the tide and maybe an immobilizing spell like freezing wave or a stun spell like sluggish. the weapon would be a trident and give chain lightning and if the game developers are nice you can choose between a wand that does around two hundred area damage for level seventy. musketeers would have a weapon doing about two hundred and twenty damage while the melee weapon would do about two hundred and sixty.
since we are paying forty dollars for this it would be nice
I would like to have a Celestia themed bundle with a Triton companion along with someway to do extra damage to Lagoonies without getting too close to them. Also what type of housing would you like to have with this bundle? (Sorry about replying so late.)