Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What weapon is better than the Xiphos?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
I have been trying for months to try to get the Axe of the Minotaur Lords but I can't get it(I went the through the dungeon about twenty times), and have also tried to get the other weapons and Aquila and cannot get them.
Can somebody please tell me how to get a good weapon without farming for days on end? I have the Xiphos.

My main is Merciless Cole Freeman level 70

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
How's it going? I'm sorry that you can't get the axe, although I feel your pain, it took me 2.5 months to get that bad boy! However, if you don't want to farm pve style, you could try the pvp arena to get one of those weapons. The other option is to buy something from either the crown shop, or purchase a bundle. I suggest though that you don't give up on the axe though. Grabbing friends to help you outwits the dungeon can also help increase the hands though.

Good luck!

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Yeah but I don't really play with friends because it makes the game laggy if I play on Avery server.But I will try to get the axe at least a bit more.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
If this is the nefarious dungeon we are talking about, I didn't realize it was so rare. I got it my 3rd time in the dungeon after casually beating it (in other words I want actively farming or it), then I sold it because it wasn't as good as my weapon I bought from the crown shop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
If this is the nefarious dungeon we are talking about, I didn't realize it was so rare. I got it my 3rd time in the dungeon after casually beating it (in other words I want actively farming or it), then I sold it because it wasn't as good as my weapon I bought from the crown shop.
This axe is the Axe of the Minotaur Lords that is dropped in the Labryth in Aquila. It grants follow through and while it's not as powerful as the Dragon Axe of Doom, it's still very desirable. My buck has both axes and I prefer the Minotaur Axe.
What a pity that you sold yours, what if the next update includes a way to display weapons?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2011
Well I started playing on Avery and got the Axe of the Minotaur Lords off of the first fight(the one with Nessos) and then a few days later decided to team up for the Tower of Moo Manchu and the third time went through the whole thing and got the Dragon Axe of Doom and got max gold(almost) and then completed the machine for the first time with a team-up and got some good gear.I have went through the Tower of Moo Manchu five times, I think.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Destroyer 98 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
Well I started playing on Avery and got the Axe of the Minotaur Lords off of the first fight(the one with Nessos) and then a few days later decided to team up for the Tower of Moo Manchu and the third time went through the whole thing and got the Dragon Axe of Doom and got max gold(almost) and then completed the machine for the first time with a team-up and got some good gear.I have went through the Tower of Moo Manchu five times, I think.
CONGRADS See what happens with determination and persistance? Results!

Enjoy your new brutal arsenal!

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Destroyer 98 on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
Lucky thats one of the best weapons in the game in my opinion.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.