Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Purchasing the books in full via online store

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Hey guys,

I was wondering if (as well as) purchasing each chapter as you come across it in-game, could we have the option to instead purchase each book in its entirety via the online store (same page as memberships and bundles).

This would make it a much simpler task (in my case at least,) of purchasing the game for my young relatives than waiting for each one to hit a checkpoint in-game, which can lead to a sudden disinterest in the game, which is a shame since I know they like playing the game, they just don't want to ask me to purchase the next area for them (due to shyness, pre-teen pride, anxiety, I don't know what).

To Summarise,
May we please have the option of purchasing entire books in the online store?

Please leave a comment if you think this is a good idea.

Charming Morgan Freeman, lvl 70
Corrupt Grace, lvl 70
Sheila, lvl 28

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
King Crimson on Aug 21, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if (as well as) purchasing each chapter as you come across it in-game, could we have the option to instead purchase each book in its entirety via the online store (same page as memberships and bundles).

This would make it a much simpler task (in my case at least,) of purchasing the game for my young relatives than waiting for each one to hit a checkpoint in-game, which can lead to a sudden disinterest in the game, which is a shame since I know they like playing the game, they just don't want to ask me to purchase the next area for them (due to shyness, pre-teen pride, anxiety, I don't know what).

To Summarise,
May we please have the option of purchasing entire books in the online store?

Please leave a comment if you think this is a good idea.

Charming Morgan Freeman, lvl 70
Corrupt Grace, lvl 70
Sheila, lvl 28
That's a good idea. Perhaps a discount for buying so many chapters at once?