Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's The Hardest Pirate101 Boss You Have Faced

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
So... I'm new to the pirate101 forums and I wanted to ask a question for my first post

Whats The Hardest Boss You Faced At Lvl 1-10, 20-40, and 50-70 (if you're there yet :P)

For Me 1-10 was the Shrimp Witchdoctor boss , 20-40 was the mustang boss in coopers roost, and 50-70 was the hydra in Aquila

I will be checking this post daily so if you have time it will be appreciated if you can answer this question!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

For Life

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Oh boy there's a lot as a swashbuckler but hands down I think the Scylla 50-70 Aquila, the Passage is the hardest boss I ever battle. He's powerful and spawns his spawns on my ship and it's annoying
Thrifty Rodrigo Bellamy-Swashbuckler.
Sneaky Kai Innsbrook-Buccaneer.

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

1-10: Chumba Wumba

20-40: Captain Blood

50-70: Hydra

Loyal Michael, lvl 70, Kane's Conquerer

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1 - 10, Fin Dorsal.

11-15 or so would be Chumba Wumba.

c 50 or so, Mu Manchu (but mainly the problem is surviving his clay statues - the follow-up fight with Mu Manchu himself isn't so bad).

50 - 70 it is not the Hydra, it is the Bug that lives in the Hydra's cave! The Hydra can be beat, but if the Bug makes an appearance, you lose. No pirate can beat the Bug. In three years, even KingsIsle has not been able to defeat the Bug!

Fortunately, he doesn't always show up.

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Level 1 -10 the Presidio
Level 20 - 40 Frank and Jesse Cranes, Deacon, & General Tso
Level 50 - 70 Beachhead, Scylla, Trigante Cellars, Clockworks & The Machine

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Indigo Ring on Aug 10, 2016 wrote:
1 - 10, Fin Dorsal.

11-15 or so would be Chumba Wumba.

c 50 or so, Mu Manchu (but mainly the problem is surviving his clay statues - the follow-up fight with Mu Manchu himself isn't so bad).

50 - 70 it is not the Hydra, it is the Bug that lives in the Hydra's cave! The Hydra can be beat, but if the Bug makes an appearance, you lose. No pirate can beat the Bug. In three years, even KingsIsle has not been able to defeat the Bug!

Fortunately, he doesn't always show up.

-Indigo
On helping people with hydra (Hope it doesn't glitch....) Then when the head pops back up yelling CAN YOU TARGET HIM!!!!!? And when you can't aw dang! (going up to hydra and stabbing its body on the shore to death) Oh why can't we just do that!?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
Level 1 -10 the Presidio
Level 20 - 40 Frank and Jesse Cranes, Deacon, & General Tso
Level 50 - 70 Beachhead, Scylla, Trigante Cellars, Clockworks & The Machine
I have a hard time remembering the earlier fights. Let's see fights I enjoyed. I liked Beachhead I didn't have trouble it was just long. I enjoyed solo runs of the Smuggler's arena, The Tower of Moo Manchu, and the Machine. Scylla was a tough one, as were the Clockworks. Then in the Lucci Villa I think I had all the swashbucklers epic repeatedly on me That only happens in my nightmares....(suddenly feeling sympathy for Kane who is afraid of Esperanza....you too huh?) Kane what does mean?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
raptor832 on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
So... I'm new to the pirate101 forums and I wanted to ask a question for my first post

Whats The Hardest Boss You Faced At Lvl 1-10, 20-40, and 50-70 (if you're there yet :P)

For Me 1-10 was the Shrimp Witchdoctor boss , 20-40 was the mustang boss in coopers roost, and 50-70 was the hydra in Aquila

I will be checking this post daily so if you have time it will be appreciated if you can answer this question!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

For Life
Welcome to the message boards! Hope you have fun here :)

1-10: Probably Chumba Wumba
20-40: 9000 percent the entirety of the Frogerale Compound. That place had me in tears :(
50-70: Scylla. Interestingly enough I never encountered any bugs when facing the Hydra, though I've only faced it twice.

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
There aren't too many hard bosses in pirate 101, but...
Level 1-10: Fin

Level 20-40: The crane brothers, butch chickadee and the sundance kid.

50-70:Rooke.

Friendly David, level 67

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been super drowsy this morning, but I had to really think about this one...

1-10: It's between the Presidio and Chumba Wumba (the latter was pretty annoying).

20-40: General Tso (if it wasn't for that invincibility shield - I'd love to go back just to stomp him)

50-70: The Machine

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Me, it be Kane hands/hook down.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
The hardest so far i have faced in pirates are the fallowing

level 1-10 Chumba-Wumba

level 11-40 Huko, Nasty Nate, Duck with no name, Deacon, General Tso, the 5 moo shu elemental gurdians, the brass monkey, captain blood

level 41-70 Rooke, Hydra, Neferious 5, Kane, Queen, all of ranked pvp player ( never won a single match, that's 22 in all )

Huko- for low leveled player this boss is a real pain to beat

Hydra- for that infamous glitch

Kane-It took me 5 level 70 hentchmen to help me, I have yet to beat him on my own.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Aug 19, 2016 wrote:
The hardest so far i have faced in pirates are the fallowing

level 1-10 Chumba-Wumba

level 11-40 Huko, Nasty Nate, Duck with no name, Deacon, General Tso, the 5 moo shu elemental gurdians, the brass monkey, captain blood

level 41-70 Rooke, Hydra, Neferious 5, Kane, Queen, all of ranked pvp player ( never won a single match, that's 22 in all )

Huko- for low leveled player this boss is a real pain to beat

Hydra- for that infamous glitch

Kane-It took me 5 level 70 hentchmen to help me, I have yet to beat him on my own.
Who the devil is Huko?
Post Edit: Never mind, I know you mean Hauku in the Gold Mine.