Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yeti or not...here they come!!! 2 new Yeti hybrids

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hello all you crazy mighty morphing rangers. I have finally fulfilled a looooooooongtime dream of mine....I have discovered the formula for liquid pizza! Oooh wait, that's another dream....

I finally discovered my very first....and second....hybrid!

The Avalanche Yeti & the Wildwood Yeti-- both coming from the Mountain Yeti x Everest Yeti combo.

With all of the success coming from the Lion Fish x Blue Lionfish combo-- I just knew I had to get my hands on some Yetis! I purchased the Mountain Yeti from the crown shop and raised that puppy up right, making sure to never get on his bad side. At adult I introduced it to my Everest Yeti-- 1 try, 2 tries...no yeti yet. Buuuut on the third try I hit hybrid gold with the Avalanche Yeti. About three more tries later and the Wildwood Yeti decided to join the party!

The Avalanche Yeti was a bit peculiar. In that it came from a light blue (main) and white (hair) furry egg. Yet the Wildwood Yeti followed after it's parental units, coming from a slimy egg that was primarily black with light blue "slime-age".

Both hybrids share their parents' likes-- any Side Dishes or any Unknown origin snacks. So they LOVE Side Dish snacks from an Unknown origin-- so, Valencian Oranges and Potatoes Polaris.

Boy those Yetis sure are cute!!! Maybe there's some more awaiting discovery from that same pairing!?!

Happy hybrid hunting everyone!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Woohoo!! More yetis! Well done, Valkoor!!!

-Indigo

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Indigo Ring on Jul 31, 2016 wrote:
Woohoo!! More yetis! Well done, Valkoor!!!

-Indigo
Thank you, Indigo! It was a pleasant surprise. I'm hoping that maybe there's another Yeti "version" or two out there-- maybe a Snow Wookie! Okay, so maybe that one won't happen. I tried several more times and no other new Yeti hybrids showed up.

I'm waiting for the two new hybrid Yetis to hit adult, so that I can morph them together to see if they can reproduce themselves directly. When they get there, if you'd like to meet up to try for either one, I'd be happy to meet you and give it a try.

Thanks again, my friend!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I meant to edit the original post and provide links, to the new hybrids, on Central-- for those that want to see what the new critters look like. Since the "deadline" to edit has passed, I'll just post them here. You may have to register on Central to see the "full screen" versions of the screenshots. (It is free and safe though). Or you can check out the Wiki Pet Section to view the new Yetis and all of the other P101 pets-- no account needed.

Avalanche Yeti
Wildwood Yeti