Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boss drops

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
Are boss drops exclusive to the respective boss chest? Or can the loot I'm farming from that boss be just as obtainable from the minion chests?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Xtreamjason on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
Are boss drops exclusive to the respective boss chest? Or can the loot I'm farming from that boss be just as obtainable from the minion chests?
Boss chest = boss gear.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Xtreamjason on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
I'll assume you're talking about the standard loot chests that show up after a boss fight... and then the "boss chest" that also appears.
Typically, if there's a specific item you're looking for that a boss drops, that item can be dropped after the boss fight. The "boss chest" is there to offer you extra chances to get the item while you're there, without having to do the instance again. Theoretically, anything the boss can drop MIGHT be in the loot chests or second chance chest.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It depends. I usually check the Boss or enemy drops on pirate101central.com. Just search for the Boss or enemy you want to farm to see what they drop.